Fao jaimismalicous (sp?)

Melachi

Fledgling Freddie
damnit i just realised I dont have a screeny, must have forgotten to take one, anyway..

What was that you just pulled out of nowhere? :p Was it bainspike and rr5 ?

961, sounds like the perfect crit with cap damage tbh oO

Melachi said:
damnit i just realised I dont have a screeny, must have forgotten to take one, anyway..

Yah he uses that crap on my minstrel always, doesn't help him tho :p

Fuaip

Can't get enough of FH
Melachi said:

Badge of Valor and Banespike at once i guess. Or maybe just Badge of Valor with high crit and you with high AF.

Gamah

Banned
Got ani'd by a champ for 461 with battler/wg up (he used bs/rr5) Nerf :<

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Well when he usually duels me it's do his RR5, battler/malice /use2.

And even after that sometimes used ST.

But i got my revenge today after expecting a nice 1v1 duel, no charges used as i dont believe thats exacly fair in a duel. And he used malice charge and RR5 at the same time and did like 1200 dmg to me in 1 hit.

Think i ended up dying after the 3rd hit, but i got my revenge when i saw him later with my skald friend.:)

Maybe next time jamie keep it to a plain duel rather than using malice charges etc.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Matriarch|Sneakers said:
yah since champs can do 500 dmg on us with 840 af and wg+battler up :eek:?
nerf us :<

if i wanna use my ra's i expect to 2 shoot someone, not have some op mincer use counters :(

na but seriously, normally i don't use many abilities in duels, it's not really fun. and if i use loads, i have to use an end pot after my first style because i have so fooking many of them :D

give back early morning duels with maramar + theodon when alb had str relics, they were fun :)

Eva

Can't get enough of FH
Matriarch|Sneakers said:
yah since champs can do 500 dmg on us with 840 af and wg+battler up :eek:?
nerf us :<
wg = what?

And still, he's a rr10 champ and he used rr5 and banespike, do you expect him to hit for 200?

jamiesmallicus

One of Freddy's beloved
lo peeps

yeh can achieve hits of 900 with out using banespike or badge of valor sometimes..depends on class and if they are weak to crush alot of skalds seem very vulnerable to my hits..but cant remember the fight m8 so i probably did use either badge or valor or banespike or maybe the two combined..
as a rule i try to keep them staggered so can do quite hard hits more often..but also do sometimes think lets go for a big damage kill..

which brings me onto bradlex:) sorry buddy just wanted to go to town on you then with some hard blows hope no hard feelings..

cya all out there soon jamie:cheers:

brad

Fledgling Freddie
jamiesmallicus said:
yeh can achieve hits of 900 with out using banespike or badge of valor sometimes..depends on class and if they are weak to crush alot of skalds seem very vulnerable to my hits..but cant remember the fight m8 so i probably did use either badge or valor or banespike or maybe the two combined..
as a rule i try to keep them staggered so can do quite hard hits more often..but also do sometimes think lets go for a big damage kill..

which brings me onto bradlex:) sorry buddy just wanted to go to town on you then with some hard blows hope no hard feelings..

:p, some times you give nice duels and sometimes you don't, just get pissed of when i tend not to use any charges/abilities that give me a massive advantage in duels but then other people use them.

I still beat you just when you don't use charges and ST and RR5 :)

Eva said:
wg = what?

And still, he's a rr10 champ and he used rr5 and banespike, do you expect him to hit for 200?

uhm, no i don't expect anything else but top duells from jamie :)

and wg = 25% self bof, battler = 19% added abs, add that with chain abs and 840 af.
jamie hitting for 500 still is stlong :fluffle:

Jamie givf more fun duels where both use everything and fight for 2 mins :p

brad said:
:p, some times you give nice duels and sometimes you don't, just get pissed of when i tend not to use any charges/abilities that give me a massive advantage in duels but then other people use them.

I still beat you just when you don't use charges and ST and RR5 :)

ofc he should use his tools? if not well then he could say its lame of u to have +con and hits in ur temp since you already are on heavy tank hits table and he is on hybrid hits table...but that would be silly, no?

Melachi

Fledgling Freddie
jamiesmallicus said:

Is was the fight last night near beno docks, I first off kited you with dot poison till you were on like 20%, came back towards you then and you IP'ed bainspiked and rr5'ed

It looked funny tbh, your hp shot up, and mine shot down, practically swaped health bars ;P

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Matriarch|Sneakers said:
ofc he should use his tools? if not well then he could say its lame of u to have +con and hits in ur temp since you already are on heavy tank hits table and he is on hybrid hits table...but that would be silly, no?

Im just saying when people do duels. People tend not to use charges and have it pure melle as i have done several times. I for a fact dont use my charges unless i need to such as there are more than 2 albs as such. And i know alot of other people don't to.

Just saying he gives nice duels when it's pure melle as it's more close and lasts abit longer. But when someone uses malice /use2 the fight is already basically won. Im not saying he shouldn't use the abilities he has, just i can use malice charge as he can do also. Just i prefer not to as imo it gives the person using it a very large advantage and makes the fight less fun.

Melachi

Fledgling Freddie
Cozak said:
900 is low for bs+rr5 :p

Actually sounds like cap tbh :p

Cap with a crit i might add, as it was an anytimer or front positional

Righthandof

Fledgling Freddie
Melachi said:
Actually sounds like cap tbh :p

Cap with a crit i might add, as it was an anytimer or front positional

lol no way, champs spam anhilation(lvl 50, uber high hitting/stunning style) all the time :) took me like 5 mins of practice to learn the technique on my champ tbh.

Melachi

Fledgling Freddie
Simply because thats the kind of guy I am :p

Im going to work out what the damage cap for a lvl 50 rr13 char using a 6spd LW performing Annilhilation, with 10% Melee and Style bonus, and with only 60quickness and no haste for max style damage, and with the perfect crit :)

Base damage cap with 6spd weapon 332.64

Style damage cap with 6spd weapon 385.44

Since it is believed that any point into a 2hand spec line gives an extra .5% damage, and this character has 73 LW, im going to add 23*.5 = 11.5% extra damage to both base and style, tho im not 100% that this is how its supposed to be done.

370.8936 new Base damage cap

429.7656 new Style damage cap

Now we add the 10% melee and style damage.
37.08936 extra base damage
42.9765 extra style damage

Now I forget but I think toa style damage is actualy taken from your base damage and then just added to your style damage, but Im going to just incase take it from style damage which if wrong, only ends up meaning the Champ is doing more than he should :x

So now we have a total of:

with cap crit its

So, a rr13 Champ who caps damage with a cap crit with a speed 6 weapon with only 60 quickness in template, 10%toa melee damage and style, and absoloutely no haste/toa haste will do that damage with annihilation.

So a rr10 Champ who is running Haste, toa haste, quickness, a 5.6(.7?) speed weapon, whos not using annihilation (I wasnt stunned) and hits for 916 i forget now around that, is definately reaching cap with a nice crit, or atleast very damn near it :p .

Eredrin

Fledgling Freddie
that calculation of yours must be wrong :) have you taken into account the 25% dmg boost from banespike?

That's with rr5 and banespike, fully buffed with 204 qui and yellow haste

Righthandof

Fledgling Freddie
yea calculation is wrong, ive hit above 1000 with my rr3 champ with high qui(with crit)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom