FAO Ixx

R

rookiescot

You are a tossor. How many times are you going 2 res kill me ?

H

haarewin

lol, rez killing is fun. (specially in bg) (specially if its an alb)

C

Cybwyn

Agreed. Especially when the freshly rezzed enemy on a tiny sliver of health sits down in the same spot they were rezzed to, thinking they're safe.

I like to send another arrow their way, just to let em know that they're not. :)

R

rookiescot

So ... Haarewin.... what toon u got in BG right now ? just so I can see how you feel about res killing?
And as for Cybwyn..... I cant understand how you can hit anything... those balls hanging in front of your eyes must be a real pain ....

R

rookiescot

Jesus Cyb... thats the best answer you can come back with?? I am soooo disapointed in your inability to flame. Wait a sec , I keep forgetting that 5 year olds do have access to this game. This may explain things. Have you met Micheal Jackson by any chance?

C

Cybwyn

Who said anything about flaming? If I wanted to flame, I'd flame but I find it a waste of time and quite frankly, beneath me. Seriously though, if you think that somebody saying 'I'm crying irl now' is a flame, you need to stop being so sensitive.

Now you see you've got into a silly little argument just because you got upset over somebody killing you in a computer game and somebody expressed an opinion that you don't like.

By the way, the Michael Jackson comment is quite sick; if you think that sort of thing is funny or clever to joke about, you need help.

S

Shanaia

lol ... nice pwn Cybwyn

And on topic: Rezkilling is smart... you burn a healers mana (usually a buffbot anyway) and you keep the presure on the enemy...

I don't kill greys near their borderkeep or people xping .. but I'll rezkill at every chance I get.

H

haarewin

Originally posted by rookiescot
So ... Haarewin.... what toon u got in BG right now ? just so I can see how you feel about res killing?

a nightshade, and lol, i'm a hib, so i wont get rezzed unless someone brings their buffbot ¬¬

Users who are viewing this thread