FAO: Invisibul/Arauddry.... lmao..

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
haha, the twuth about elves is finally out Tare, no more living in denial ;)

leviathane

Part of the furniture
i recon my minnies stealth is worse, i must take the crown :) 19+13 :)

inqy

One of Freddy's beloved
invisibull told me via someone on irc I was lame for /point /slap the other day. "Emotes are lame!!111"

I almost fell off my chair :D

Stop running like a girl unless you got 20infils surrounding you then damnit! :)

Eroa

Banned
ok your stealth may be worse, but i suck way more then you on playing a stealther! HA!

Fadeh

Fledgling Freddie
leviathane said:
i recon my minnies stealth is worse, i must take the crown :) 19+13 :)

My minstrels stealth was 7+8(nerf realm rank bonuses)

I used to run unstealthed and spam the stealth button. If i suddenly couldnt stealth i knew a sb were within 15meters of me.

Sandar Shadowwalker

Fledgling Freddie
Litmus said:
i dont normaly contibute to whine threads, but i must admit..

Invisibul = #1 worst stealther in the game imo, never seen her with less than 3/4 friends
When im in Emain solo i some times bump into Invisibul solo aswell you sure you have the right person because you say Invisibul is a she when the last time i seen him was a he :D When you say he brings 3/4 friends with him the way this game is going at the moment its realy sad the amount of Alb/Hib/Mid stealth zergs there are some thing needs to be done.

inqy

One of Freddy's beloved
I've posted possible ways to balance out stealth zergs to mythic, but I imagine it's way down on the "Things we give a shit about list".

All just ideas but one was:
Degrade stealth level of all stealthers if you are too close to another stealther. The closer you become to a fellow realm m8 stealther, the more easier you are to spot. To an extent Making a fg of stealth viewable by a normal non-stealthed class.

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Funny stuff coming from Jecht

This guy was with a FG using Stealthlore to knock people out of stealth, while he sprinted back to the Milegate to get his friends to gank them.

Invisibul

Fledgling Freddie
Overdriven said:
To Invisibul:Can't believe you ran when you had, what? 1fg with you... That's pretty funny imo ;D
Gawd, don't go crying to your group when you're about to get your ass kicked ;p
Though.. I suppose since you were grouped they had a right to save you :p
If that person didn't stun me you'd of died \o/.
Not really a whine ^^ just a.... "You're mine next time" thread ^^

To Arauddry: \o/ I surivied one of your attacks. [*Is not mentioning the FG of Bad Omen that saved me* ;)] First time I've ever surivived while you attacked me. \o/

Pah... nerf at zergs @ 1:45AM GMT.

Ok, 1st, LOL, 2nd, i'd been fighting already, not sure if u noticed but i was on summit like 40% hp. 3rd, 1 vs 1 u'll never kick my arse, simple fact tbh :) have a good day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom