FAO: <Ilfirin Arda> Swampy (Eldritch) + Ittekap (Bard)

Phixion

One of Freddy's beloved
Just a question for you guys; you was killed by 5 different people in Hadrian's Wall today, and eachtime you gave 0 rps. I personally killed you guys twice, 1st time I got RPs (when you was at HMG), 2nd time I got none (near MMG).

Any idea why?

edit: this isn't a flame/accusation, I'm just curious :p

old.Osy

No longer scrounging, still a bastard.
Aye, I found it very weird. They killed me once, then I came back and helped them being killed twice. No rp each time, no message.

Nakki

Fledgling Freddie
Seriously i have no ideas why, we dont have aggros out of mobs too often, nor we do get hit by keep guards since we would instadie on em.
And i dont know any other means not to get RPS. Although we have been running in RS but only like once.

Phixion

One of Freddy's beloved
Dunno, just did !info in irc and it showed their names/guilds so I posted it here. As I said I am just curious as to why this happened, I am not slagging off the players or guild. It seems I was just really unlucky :)

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
I Just Replied to Post like this on RvR section For crying out load u must be really pissed you missed a few Rps :puke: What a bunch of Plonkers.
From what I read these are the only 2 People in Whole of game that got a bug that exploits they RPS ???????? LOL Rezz sick = No Rps Take the matter up with Goa and Mythic they set the rules

Phixion

One of Freddy's beloved
Soulja_IA_ said:
I Just Replied to Post like this on RvR section For crying out load u must be really pissed you missed a few Rps :puke: What a bunch of Plonkers.
From what I read these are the only 2 People in Whole of game that got a bug that exploits they RPS ???????? LOL Rezz sick = No Rps Take the matter up with Goa and Mythic they set the rules

Grats #1 idiot, point is I don't want this game to turn into another Counter-Strike, that game was ruined by cheats and kiddies, I won't stand by and let it happen to daoc.

RS? Kinda funny, I myself had 6 messages off people in HW all saying they got no RPs for them, so i had to ask why.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom