FAO Hunters and those that might know

Tzan

Fledgling Freddie
My bro has just started playing a hunter and he wants to have a stealth pet. He is currently 20lvl (fresh meat) and last night we went even to Barrens to see if there were any stealth lions there.
Does any1 knows if there is any mob to that level or higher that has stealth since I can't recall any.
Also whats the beast pet for pvp and pve for a hunter? I've seen 56++ hunters use the wolves from LBRS. And is there anywhere that I could search for mobs and abilities besides Allakhazam and Thottbot? Yes I know a lot of questions but I'm doing it for my bro! :p

Thanks in advance
Tzan.

Turamber

Part of the furniture
AFAIK the first cat you can tame that has prowl is the Stranglethorn tiger (level 32-33 ish). As for what makes the best pets this is a matter of personal choice. I like my wolf for tanking, the +damage shout (howl!) is appreciated when in a group. However most people think birds using their enemy damage reduction ability take and hold aggro on multiple targets the best.

Cats seem to be the PvP pet of choice though - Claw for caster interrupts; Dash for quick interception; Prowl and Bite for big attacks out of stealth.

Heh writing this I feel like playing my hunter again -- I only resubbed this month but, after getting him to level 37, became utterly bored of WoW again :(

Tzan

Fledgling Freddie
cheers guys!!!! :cheers:

great info! :worthy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom