FAO Horner

Status
Not open for further replies.

wodzie

Fledgling Freddie
Gratz mate.
I'm truly a keen admirer of you.
Tbh, you have given me some joy into Daoc again. I mean, you have showed you dont really need skills, or artifacts to compete. Why bother with the pve stuff, the rvr is much more fun.

Also with your excellent abilities you have gotten to RR9. Excellent job mate.

Although, they have all come from killing xp'ers in combat thu.

:puke:

Moc 4tw and afk 15 4tw :clap:

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
killing expers is the only way he can make RPs, havent seen him anywhere else except maybe in the middle of the zerg, always has his useless BG bot /stuck to him too so dignified to be relegated to that xD

Ashala

One of Freddy's beloved
why oh why does this horner hunt just keeps going on an on, i know this has been said like a kazilion times but if you dont wonna die in RvR zones dont xp there, its extremely simple really, but then again if you just have a problem with horner then instead of filling the database with useless data like this i suggest you go take a wanker instead, thats what i would do if i was in your situation.

and for my final words i would like to accuse lookdaddy of radar using, can we please close this thread now ? its just getting silly really

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Ashala said:
why oh why does this horner hunt just keeps going on an on, i know this has been said like a kazilion times but if you dont wonna die in RvR zones dont xp there, its extremely simple really, but then again if you just have a problem with horner then instead of filling the database with useless data like this i suggest you go take a wanker instead, thats what i would do if i was in your situation.

Amen

Sollers

Fledgling Freddie
Ashala said:
but then again if you just have a problem with horner then instead of filling the database with useless data like this i suggest you go take a wanker instead, thats what i would do if i was in your situation.

So having problems with horner sexually arouses you?

Ashala

One of Freddy's beloved
Sollers said:
So having problems with horner sexually arouses you?

sometimes, yeah, does this turn you on? because there is always room for one more on the kitchen table, and im sure my hairy balls wouldnt mind an extra licking

Marc

FH is my second home
Ashala said:
sometimes, yeah, does this turn you on? because there is always room for one more on the kitchen table, and im sure my hairy balls wouldnt mind an extra licking

haha Ashy.

Sollers

Fledgling Freddie
Ashala said:

I'm gonna tell mom

censi

Can't get enough of FH
i actually respect that fact that he is prepared to get of his ass and hunt around for some RP anywhere other than porting to beno like most of alb

theres nothing wrong with hunting XP'ers in RVR zone. they are easy kills and people know the risk. it wont be no fun if you could XP in rvr zones and get all the benefits of doing so with ZERO risk.

part of the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom