Fao Hibs:

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Just a question: why is hibs farming ml10 when shanessa postet 1 week ago on alb forum that we would do it today??

/Freggy:worthy:

Punishment

Resident Freddy
necromania said:
Just a question: why is hibs farming ml10 when shanessa postet 1 week ago on alb forum that we would do it today??

Possibly because Hibs really cba to read Alb section ??? :p

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
also cause its a grab peepz and do it thing here, just need a fg

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
this is a bit silly, you expect hibs to check if other realms are doing ml10 raids before they farm? :) afaik it is farmed pretty much every day

Saje

Loyal Freddie
hi bubblecowbeefdude... i just farmed it and won meself a nice tank belt :p

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Raven said:
this is a bit silly, you expect hibs to check if other realms are doing ml10 raids before they farm? :) afaik it is farmed pretty much every day

well if they check when we're doing Big ml's so they can take keeps. then why not use the brain and check alb forum first to see if we're going there lol. or should we start posting ml10 raids in Rvr section?.

this wasnt meant as a whine thread, just asking.:drink:

Punishment

Resident Freddy
necromania said:
well if they check when we're doing Big ml's so they can take keeps. then why not use the brain and check alb forum first to see if we're going there lol. or should we start posting ml10 raids in Rvr section?.

MOST RETARDED THREAD ... :wanker: EVER:wanker: ...

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
necromania said:

first of all its mids that take's keep's when alb's r doing ml's second of all its easy to farm on hib and they can prevent alb's getting good item's (erm lol). 3rd its allways nice to farm peeps in ml10 xD :drink:

Punishment

Resident Freddy
necromania said:
and your post got a POINT?

Think i made my point tbh lol :D

But ml10 is accessable to all 3 realms and this is something u should be prepared for ... and i honestly believe that it wasn' a big Hibguard conspiracy against the mightly lands of Arthur :p

Hibs farm ml10 with 1fg on a daily basis and there is always someone there ...

My Main point is that if all 3 realms were afraid to get under each others toes incase they hurt someones feelings QQ ... Then daoc would get boring very quickly ...

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
ok lets get this thread closed . seems like ppl here doesnt understand the point of this thread.

prodical

Fledgling Freddie
necromania said:
ok lets get this thread closed . seems like ppl here doesnt understand the point of this thread.

har har , well we farmed excal one - go farm prdy one i think.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
necromania said:

Doctor ... Doctor ... we have a patient that needs his foot out of his mouth ... NOW !!! ... For the love of god hurry before the 10 minute delete option is gone :(

Fyric

Fledgling Freddie
What is exactly was your point anyway, that the people of hibernia didn't pay attention to what the albinons wanted before they put together a fg and farmed ml10?

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Fyric said:
What is exactly was your point anyway, that the people of hibernia didn't pay attention to what the albinons wanted before they put together a fg and farmed ml10?

uhhm yes? been doing ml10 tuesday/thursday for 3 weeks now. dno why they suddently had to farm it today. could be pure unluck from our site.

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
necromania said:

ML10 is like doing GoV or random yellow con mob. You log on your chars (logged in ML10) do the encounter and logout again waiting for repop.

Saje

Loyal Freddie
necromania said:

well if i can spoil albs from getting banespike etc im more than happy to tbh

prodical

Fledgling Freddie
Punishment said:
Doctor ... Doctor ... we have a patient that needs his foot out of his mouth ... NOW !!! ... For the love of god hurry before the 10 minute delete option is gone :(

are you trollin again :fluffle:

Punishment

Resident Freddy
prodical said:
are you trollin again :fluffle:

The name is familiar ... but i cant quiet put a face to it :(

Prolly someone i knew in a former life :p

Come HOME Prod ... we miss jo0o0 <3

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
necromania said:

and your point was?

prodical

Fledgling Freddie
Punishment said:
The name is familiar ... but i cant quiet put a face to it :(

Prolly someone i knew in a former life :p

Come HOME Prod ... we miss jo0o0 <3

i be down next weekend , we go for afew pints tbh , quickest liter of stella ever :drink:

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
necromania said:
uhhm yes? been doing ml10 tuesday/thursday for 3 weeks now. dno why they suddently had to farm it today. could be pure unluck from our site.
so u're claiming those 2 days for the albs? ... might work for sidi and dragon but not for ml10
it's classified as an rvr-zone, open acces to all realms at every (nigh)time
we won't hold back cause u planned it, we have our rights to farm as u do

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom