FAO Hibs

I

ilum

Why do you bother making full group odins at hours when its obvious you arent gonna meet any other full groups there?

Isn't it boring to play without any challenge whatsoever? If you got a FG go Emain. There you may have some challenge.

Ganking soloers cant be that fun.

And well if its RP-whoring then ... erm.... enjoy your 2k rps per hour k?

C

constanze

its called the "lets kill solo palas" tactic and log after first wipe..

mids does it often in emain in the morning

the reason for this might be that our realm pops the most soloers we have to face this :)

anyone remember the last solo hib in emain or one solo mid caster (not bd) ?

but i see often soloing alb mages (and tons of palas) in emain

btw ilum hibs have a hard time in emain...
their lack of stealthers makes them easy to kill becouse albs gets every 2-3min the exact loc of hibs so alb groups can backstep them easier :(

O

old.Dimitris

ilum i m afraid same goes for fg mids/albs at ungoldy hours at HW....

H

hangianix

We [Mersain and me] killed a solo buffed hero in Odin, but according to Mersain, earlier he yelled for help and his friends [6] saved his arse.

I have to admit, sometimes in April and May we did the same with some hibs/mids [Emain]. (Not 1 vs fg, rather 2-3 vs fg, but tbh it is the same)

A

Aran Thule

Originally posted by constanze

anyone remember the last solo hib in emain or one solo mid caster (not bd) ?

I often find there only one hib in emain, normally a steather who is playing dodge the assassin or is the sole surviver of a full group that ran there only to be jumped on by several hostile groups within minutes.

Thats why we more often then not head elsewhere where our life expectancy is slightly higher.

N

Nonnier

zero point going to emain as a hib unless ur i a balenced group because of the fact that when u die you have to walk across the fountier.

odin's/HW is the only really viable place for hibs to rvr, main problem is that whenever mids are there they get bored and leave 5 hours after killing the infil that always seems to be at hmg, or get zerged by hibs...report it on /as and wait for mids to zerg to remove em.

A

amazingsteve

Hibs come rvr plzzz boring etc. givf RPs whine whine whine
Finally u have some Hibs in RvR and u still whine. I mean..

QQ!!!1111111!!!1one11!

W

walknot

Originally posted by constanze
the reason for this might be that our realm pops the most soloers we have to face this :)
[/B]

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL, this comming from YOU... omg!

H

haarewin

reason we were in odins was because after going emain and getting ganked as a group of 4 by 1fg albs + adds, then 1fg mids, then we went to HW and we found nothing. we got a FG and had a lot of fun in uppland afterwards :)

killerbee there were 8 people that came and saved that heroes arse :] he /sent one of the group saying he needed help, we assumed was a fg so ran to help. i was annoyed that it was only 1 person (albeit mersain ;D)

btw constanze, cry about getting ganked solo when you actually do it? thanks :) and i have to ask this - why do you always wait till someone is on like 10% health before pa'ing? (are you that desperate for deathspam?) :p

S

Shike

Originally posted by ilum
Why do you bother making full group odins at hours when its obvious you arent gonna meet any other full groups there?

Isn't it boring to play without any challenge whatsoever? If you got a FG go Emain. There you may have some challenge.

errm, u do know albs and mids do same thing all the time? Not our fault if you wander solo in emain and die.

O

old.Rei Ayanami

Omg i have to laugh at this one. Been running around in HW with my luv Lilli for some weeks now (back from inactivity) and in the last couple of days the only thing we find there is FG albs. And this is !! Hadrian's Wall !! not sure how many albs heard about this place. So stop whining Ilum and take a look at the situation around you before you start crying.

I

ilum

Originally posted by haarewin
reason we were in odins was because after going emain and getting ganked as a group of 4 by 1fg albs + adds, then 1fg mids, then we went to HW and we found nothing. we got a FG and had a lot of fun in uppland afterwards :)

Yeah I'm sure you had lots of quality time there. I hear that place is crawling with soloers - and better yet, most of them dont even con yellow!! Hooray! :(

A

Aule Valar

give more hib fgs in odins please :)
had some nice fights with a guild running 2fg today

H

haarewin

no the fun we had in uppland was thanks to an alb group (good fight.. i dont know name - purple and light blueish cloak with dragon on) and a guard pop :)

P

Petronella

hahaha. this thread was hilarious ;)
<hugs amazingsteve>

T

thegreatest

no the fun we had in uppland was thanks to an alb group (good fight.. i dont know name - purple and light blueish cloak with dragon on) and a guard pop :)

Rigante probably..

D

Dorin

Ilum: fyi you are an alb, make a grp, /who emain not 5 stealthers imo :O If cant, make a stealther and solo with that. (And tell your infil m8s to learn how to solo, couse they didnt even heard anything like that before). Otherwise, nice post farming whine thread. GG. We know paladins are great soloers (i always forget to kite them, you :) and die agains them). BUT, pls guess how many whine threads could i (or most of the solo hibs) could make about getting zerged by enemy stealthers-nonstealthers-fgs...

Constanze said: "the reason for this might be that our realm pops the most soloers we have to face this "

Yea, yea says the infil kissing Rambos ass for 1 year or so, lol stfu imo.

D

Dorin

btw constanze, cry about getting ganked solo when you actually do it? thanks :) and i have to ask this - why do you always wait till someone is on like 10% health before pa'ing? (are you that desperate for deathspam?) :p

Mabeh buffbot account not working, the horror :p

S

Shike

oh nooo our FG got killed by FG albs + stealtheradds at 2 in the night... /cries

/runs off to make whinethread

^^

I

ilum

Originally posted by Dorin
Ilum: fyi you are an alb, make a grp, /who emain not 5 stealthers imo :O If cant, make a stealther and solo with that. (And tell your infil m8s to learn how to solo, couse they didnt even heard anything like that before). Otherwise, nice post farming whine thread. GG.

Since when was this an issue? Do you think I have any interest in making a group (usually only 3-4 good albs required to take the Hib Odins FGs tho) just to have em leave and ganking soloers myself in Odins?

Lots of people go to Odins for solo action when its nothing better to do, just silly to run with a FG there. Most time of the day anyways.

F

Fafnir

If you want to see hibs, go to Morgan Le Fay US server, never seen so many hibs. Mids got /lvl 30 there.

P

Puppetmistress

Originally posted by ilum

Boring to play without any challenge? Checked population of Hibernia recently? Checked the 6fg Albs camping HW recently? Checked the 12fg Mids roaming Emain recently?

Sorry but Hibernia plays 90% of the time with a challenge: The challenge of underpopulation!

I challenge you to play Hib/Pryd for a while and try to gain some good RP in Emain and Odins and HW. You get tired of getting ganked by the zerg of Albs and Mids compared to what Hibernia can field.

Dont give me crap about challenge. You want a challenge? Delete Alb toons and play Hib/Pryd and you will learn challenge.

Gosh the Hibs choose easy for once. Whine! Nerf!

K

khylrion

please let me whine too ... can I? .. can I ?.... thanks :D

I've been steamrolled a gazillion times now with my little rangeress (lvl 22) by fgs of mids and albs.

Why I'm even out in the frontiers? Well, I want to learn my way around there as a stealther (kinda new to the stealthing game) and it's fun dodging all those purple con thingies for once :)

Oh wait ... Whine whine whine .... blahblahblah ...

must be a point to my post but can't seem to find it anymore ...

anyway, you all have a mighty fine weekend :)

PS ... You tell him Puppet!!!:D

D

Dorin

Originally posted by khylrion
please let me whine too ... can I? .. can I ?.... thanks :D

Yes, you may. Tell us some "omg i been wtfpwned when solo" or
"why do they zerg us?" or "wanna post farm so WHINE"....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom