FAO Hibs camping mmg hadrians

M

Melikor

A tip, if you stop camping mmg, you won't force all the mids to quit, thereby having someone to fight. Enjoy your challenging evening :cheers:

M

Melikor

Aye strong wajn etc. Was a fun night for soloing up until they did that tho.

Edit: Also I believe this grp of hibs is the same one that added when I was taking on about 5 albs solo. After I rooted 2 tanks, killed the friar, the hibs kindly helped them out by stunning and nuking me. These guys rock imo.

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
So Hibs camp MMG in HW, Hibs camp AMG in Emain, and Hib stealthers camp AMG in Odin's.
Guess it is the latest Hib fashion.
Regards, Glottis

Dathcald

Fledgling Freddie
Heh, yesterday I was going past emain amg and saw it filled to core with people, I commented to guildie "albs at it again, 5 to 6 fg of them here". Then I clicked one and it was an elph.... Looked like a relic raid force... hibs really getting active aren't they.

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Dathcald said:
hibs really getting active aren't they.

Yep and good on them. Just wish they'd keep the zerging to emain - it makes for good big battles there, but would be nice if Odins and HW were kept for 1fg / small fights.

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
Bracken said:
Yep and good on them. Just wish they'd keep the zerging to emain - it makes for good big battles there, but would be nice if Odins and HW were kept for 1fg / small fights.

Had some fantastic three-way fights there on Monday - between 2-3fgs Albs, same number Hibs and Mids, constant fighting. Loads of fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom