FAO: Hibs at Renaris ~23cet

Jeriraa

Fledgling Freddie
Just wanted to excuse for crashing your party there. Couldnt stop that Troll at all. I hope the kisses I gave somewhat made up for it.
On a side note this was the most ridiculous thing in RvR for me since a long time. How were the chances on that to happen, eh?

PS: To the 3fgs of Albs who had to wait for a guard pop to prevent us from taking another keep.... BE ASHAMED :p

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Holt said:
I dont understand...

noone is expecting u to :)

Jeriraa said:
PS: To the 3fgs of Albs who had to wait for a guard pop to prevent us from taking another keep.... BE ASHAMED :p

they have been playing in BG to much.. there they always wait for guard pop before they zerg if mids try to take the keep... even if they are twice our numbers :clap: :clap:

Ardrias

Fledgling Freddie
They did that way before BG's were in the game as well so. :eek:

Casbardh

Loyal Freddie
Jeriraa said:

No...that was just luck, which meant your steaming corpses hit the ground so much quicker!

:clap:

Jeriraa

Fledgling Freddie
Holt said:
I dont understand... Assuming whine
If you wanna read whine look for some other threads. There are plenty.

Edit: Maybe we should report posts like these as spam... would give the mods one hell of work for a while but surely help raising this board to a better level, no?

Jeriraa

Fledgling Freddie
Casbardh said:
No...that was just luck, which meant your steaming corpses hit the ground so much quicker!

:clap:
Hehe, the sudden lag you lot caused and our pac healer being afk didnt help it either. I was just randomly picking albs and single-mezzing them... sometimes I feel so gimped with my 6pts pacification skill.

Anyways, this wasn't a serious keeptake so no hard feelings. :D We just got bored in Odin's and zerged twice by 4fgs Albs in Emain so we went Hadrian's. That was empty aswell and someone said lets go Sauvage.
We stumbled into a few albs but nothing exciting. Then we went for Renaris just to find both doors wide open and 6 or 7 hibs on the lord. We kinda crashed their little party but finished their work anyways. Still bored we went for the keep you got us at... not really to achieve anything but more because there wasnt anything else to do.

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Jeriraa said:
Just wanted to excuse for crashing your party there. Couldnt stop that Troll at all. I hope the kisses I gave somewhat made up for it.
On a side note this was the most ridiculous thing in RvR for me since a long time. How were the chances on that to happen, eh?

Hehe, think I was in that grp of hibs. But you flatter yourselves - when you burst-in the lord room I was the only hib left standing. ;) Just me at 50% and the lord.

Funny night. An empty emain been zerged by a bunch of the lowest rr albs I think I've ever seen in one spot together - nearly all under 2 and lot of blue con - so we ended up down in sauv somehow (wtf was that about - testing ML's on alts or something?)

Anyhow, Renaris was there for the taking. Paper doors got tanked down in no time by a pet, a shade and a ranger. Albies must be short on cash imo. :)

Mael, 50th ment.

Etaew

Can't get enough of FH
Jeriraa said:
Hehe, the sudden lag you lot caused and our pac healer being afk didnt help it either.
that would explain why she did nothign as i stood there at the door bowing her :)

Jeriraa

Fledgling Freddie
Maeloch said:
Funny night. An empty emain been zerged by a bunch of the lowest rr albs I think I've ever seen in one spot together - nearly all under 2 and lot of blue con - so we ended up down in sauv somehow (wtf was that about - testing ML's on alts or something?)
Hahaha, you ended up in Sauvage for the same reason as us. Cant tell about you being the last man standing as I was the last to enter the room (cause I always end up in the guard room under it 1st).
Knowing that it had been paper doors makes me feel a little better. I tried to imagine the time it took you to breach some semi-decent doors with your numbers and decided I would have cried if the attempt had ended like that. :(

Jeriraa

Fledgling Freddie
Etaew said:
that would explain why she did nothign as i stood there at the door bowing her :)
Comment in /g: "Typicaly! I go afk for 2 minutes after 3 hours of boredom and albs show up with 3fgs."

Liff

Fledgling Freddie
Jeriraa said:
Comment in /g: "Typicaly! I go afk for 2 minutes after 3 hours of boredom and albs show up with 3fgs."
It wasnt boredom... I was visiting the toilet :D And when I get back there was some nice sounds and lights and I was lying on the floor :p

And to the hibs. Sry we ruined the party, but you really made my night. /hug :wub:

Casbardh

Loyal Freddie
Jeriraa said:
Anyways, this wasn't a serious keeptake so no hard feelings. :D

It was a bit of fun drama in what was a very quiet evening, with events that touched a handful of brave Hibs, Mids and Albs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom