Fao hibs at beno

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minstrel

Can't get enough of FH
necromania said:
and i made this thread to tell hibs to piss off and fight on open battlefields sometimes too, instead of camp camp camp all the time.. reminds me of counter-strike where camping ppl think their good..

This thread reminds me of the time albs had Crim and they didnt camp DC bridge 24/7 nonono sir they didnt. :eek:

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Infanity said:
Says the guy who camped poc for about 99% ofhis RPs :D ?

lol jamie you gotta do better then that :D

if i camp poc i takes 1 maybe 2 ppl to kill me there, depends on class ofc. FG hibs or more, shrooming water surface or bridge tower, you cant kill those with 1-2 ppl :)

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
necromania said:

if i camp poc i takes 1 maybe 2 ppl to kill me there, depends on class ofc. FG hibs or more, shrooming water surface or bridge tower, you cant kill those with 1-2 ppl :)

Its still a shit easy way to get rps :D Competing with people who have low level alts, Dual logging or no template and need arti xp : D?

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
necromania said:

pretty lame to whine about ppl camping when you camp lamest place of them all :p

Ironfalcon

Can't get enough of FH
necromania said:
Hibs able to fight fair plz ?.

and stop the Easymode play ?

really not fun for neither albs or mids to fight hibs when they bridge tower camp, or underwater, and simply shroom the hell out of everyone.. leaves mids+albs with no chance unless they got 5FG against 1 FG hibs.

you simply do it all the time, . i think its because we kick your arses on open battlefields :)

yeye QQ whine tard prick, **** etc. i know the drill so dont even bother.

it noobs like you, that makes them wanna camp bridges! nuff said..

necromania said:
and i made this thread to tell hibs to piss off and fight on open battlefields sometimes too, instead of camp camp camp all the time.. reminds me of counter-strike where camping ppl think their good..

ya.. I bet you suck at that to!

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
necromania said:

Yepp QQ mate, go somewhere else as said, not like you have the right to tell anyone what to do, and not like anyone will listen to you either.

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
elbeek said:
Freggy, If I were u quit while u r behind.
just let him make a arse of himself as he allways does, its allways nice to read when ur bored :p

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
trycorn said:
just let him make a arse of himself as he allways does, its allways nice to read when ur bored :p

lol maybe i make myself look like an arse on this forum, but fuck this forum tbh, what its all about is that ingame. and i doesnt really make myself look like an arse there..

but if your bored go read a book or something instead of coming here with your useless comments.. thx:kissit:

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
necromania said:
lol maybe i make myself look like an arse on this forum, but fuck this forum tbh, what its all about is that ingame. and i doesnt really make myself look like an arse there..
im afraid u do make an arse of urself ingame...

necromania said:
but if your bored go read a book or something instead of coming here with your useless comments.. thx:kissit:
but reading all ur useless comments is way more fun that any book tbh :kissit:

elbeek

Part of the furniture
necromania said:

You are sadly mistaken. You are a bigger asshat in game.

Raimo

One of Freddy's beloved
necromania said:
Hibs able to fight fair plz ?.

and stop the Easymode play ?

really not fun for neither albs or mids to fight hibs when they bridge tower camp, or underwater, and simply shroom the hell out of everyone.. leaves mids+albs with no chance unless they got 5FG against 1 FG hibs.

you simply do it all the time, . i think its because we kick your arses on open battlefields :)

And Abs dont do it at all themselves ??
There are other places to fight and u can always go around the bridge not over it.

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
Everyone got a Animist alt, so when they doesnt get a group with their main chars they just log on their animists and a fop and setup at a tower, nothing easier to play and pwn with in a camping fight as a animist

Ironfalcon

Can't get enough of FH
necromania said:

Howcome you havent been banned from FH yet beats me.. all of your post give little, if nothing possitive to respond to.. i'd compare you to vlad, for post farming, but I find his post funneh. Even comparing you two to each other would, be like having sex with a goat, a really fucked up alternative.

elbeek said:
You are sadly mistaken. You are a bigger asshat in game.

I dont know you, but I can already say, that I do like you.. 1+ one for necro remark..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom