Fao hibs at beno

Status
Not open for further replies.

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Hibs able to fight fair plz ?.

and stop the Easymode play ?

really not fun for neither albs or mids to fight hibs when they bridge tower camp, or underwater, and simply shroom the hell out of everyone.. leaves mids+albs with no chance unless they got 5FG against 1 FG hibs.

you simply do it all the time, . i think its because we kick your arses on open battlefields :)

yeye QQ whine tard prick, **** etc. i know the drill so dont even bother.

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Perhaps ... uhm... don't go to the bridge tower? Eventually the hibs will grow bored and go out. I hope. :)

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
u know there is shrooms, u know they r camping, u know ur gonna get ur arse handed if u go to the bridge, yet u go there.
whos the stupid, u 4 going there or them 4 camping there ?

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
maybe because running on open battlefields alone cause every single hib ( apart from the regular kilsimba,chelseafc,porkbelly team) camps somewhere, underwater, tower etc with shrooms ??. then how fun is it to run in grp and run around see NOONE.? and sometimes they actually Camp the bridges/Water wich leads you to place you wanna go to. so you cant avoid it..

Alyssania

Fledgling Freddie
Well after the patch I have had great time with the groups camping bridge with my scout. just volley em as long as they are there and then when they get killed by albs or mids collect the nice rp's and wait for the next round.

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Lotta other places to go RvR dude...

elbeek

Part of the furniture
I apologise on behalf of Freggy-P. He isn't the sharpestplayer on Alb.

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
elbeek said:
I apologise on behalf of Freggy-P. He isn't the sharpestplayer on Alb.

stay out of this thread fricking noob.:kissit:

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Hum some peeps finally left their own dock keep bridge.

elbeek

Part of the furniture
necromania said:
stay out of this thread fricking noob.:kissit:

Only you can make a qq thread about something that is so easy to avoid. Either don't go to that area or learn some bloody skills rather than coming here and making a complete twat of yourself....again.:twak:

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
elbeek said:
Only you can make a qq thread about something that is so easy to avoid. Either don't go to that area or learn some bloody skills rather than coming here and making a complete twat of yourself....again.:twak:

and you really think i care ? lol! some ppl think im a twat i dont care. some ppl think im a nice friend, i care . you see ?

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
and i made this thread to tell hibs to piss off and fight on open battlefields sometimes too, instead of camp camp camp all the time.. reminds me of counter-strike where camping ppl think their good..

Agrigo

Can't get enough of FH
Vents in cs_assault where you were looking down a ladder <3
Best Camp spot ever ......... and even ppl there learned not to go there ........

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Campers are easy to kill or to avoid. You know where they are and what they are doing there, in every game.

Nothing easier than to raid a group of Hibs with a Reaver or a Heretic.

luribeauty

Fledgling Freddie
necromania said:
and i made this thread to tell hibs to piss off and fight on open battlefields sometimes too, instead of camp camp camp all the time.. reminds me of counter-strike where camping ppl think their good..

lol try telling albs to do that then.

Saje

Loyal Freddie
necromania said:

really not fun for neither albs or mids to fight hibs when they bridge tower camp, or underwater, and simply shroom the hell out of everyone.. leaves mids+albs with no chance unless they got 5FG against 1 FG hibs.

you simply do it all the time, . i think its because we kick your arses on open battlefields :)

Well how can you judge every hib on the server, cos 1 fg camp a bridge ?
if u dont wanna get farmed, dont go there !

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Saje said:
Well how can you judge every hib on the server, cos 1 fg camp a bridge ?
if u dont wanna get farmed, dont go there !

not judging all hibs, only like 80% of all those around beno the last 2 weeks ;) ^^ so around 20% left who doesnt camp there, that would be soloers and stealthers ;)

Everz

FH is my second home
Not like alb/mid never did it when we had irvr in hib eh?

pip

Banned
necromania said:

ROLF easy mode coming from necro /laugh/laugh/laugh/laugh/laugh whats dah world coming to:D

Corran

Part of the furniture
Dont worry, it the only way NP and a couple of other high RR groups know how to play atm.. Zerg and add.

You pull out of a fight because of adds, 10minutes later they come and add on you. Rinse and repeat for every hib group we met

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
well the game never had 1 fg vs 1 fg and if it had it was rare cases

this game as the cover said (i get bored of telling that /sleep)
was giving to the buyer the impression that epic battles will go on and that 3 realms r in war not individually 1 vs 1 or 2 vs 2 etc

so the whining about it is just ur personal opinion for the how the game U would like to be and not what it is atm

well tbh u buy this game u play this game FOLLOW the god damn instructions of it .

some things r lame ok but still...... this game support them thats an epic battle anyway (no camping a bridge but in open fields most of the time=zerg moving.... )

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
pip said:
ROLF easy mode coming from necro /laugh/laugh/laugh/laugh/laugh whats dah world coming to:D

teh man speak im sure HE know what an easy mode is right?

ok.

what about ur rog warlock? :p arties r free now :p

pip

Banned
>.< Pooned said:
teh man speak im sure HE know what an easy mode is right?

ok.

what about ur rog warlock? :p arties r free now :p
Don't need em gimp:fluffle: thought patch would kill the whorelock, quess it didn't, Mwhhahahhaah

Corran

Part of the furniture
>.< Pooned said:
well the game never had 1 fg vs 1 fg and if it had it was rare cases

this game as the cover said (i get bored of telling that /sleep)
was giving to the buyer the impression that epic battles will go on and that 3 realms r in war not individually 1 vs 1 or 2 vs 2 etc

so the whining about it is just ur personal opinion for the how the game U would like to be and not what it is atm

well tbh u buy this game u play this game FOLLOW the god damn instructions of it .

some things r lame ok but still...... this game support them thats an epic battle anyway (no camping a bridge but in open fields most of the time=zerg moving.... )

ACtually it depends on how you read what is said.. want me to quote what it says on the cover? Well on the front it says nothing BUT on the rear cover

"A persistent on-line universe - where thousands of people CAN simultanously interect or confront each other:

A unique player versues player (pvp) combat system: confront enemy realms and try to capture their strongholds and relics"

So you want to take this literally?

Well firstly a predominant word in my mind is CAN ... doesnt mean you HAVE to, so it is open to interpatation (sp!?).
Secondly if you want to take this literally then there will be no one involved in RvR that isn't going for a keep or relic, afteral it says "confront enemy realms AND try to capture strongholds and relics." So taking it literally you HAVE to only do that, no roaming about in order to look for open field fights because it uses AND not OR.

Yus this is being a bitchy post, because i'm guessing you made your comment without even knowning what you are refering to. Afteral when did you last look at the cover?

Oh, and 1fg vs 1fg aint rare. Other night i had 7 fg vs fg fights in about 40minutes. wouldnt say that is rare occurance oO

elbeek

Part of the furniture
necromania said:
and you really think i care ? lol! MOST ppl think im a twat i dont care. NO ppl think im a nice friend, i care . you see ?

self owned

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
necromania said:

Says the guy who camped poc for about 99% ofhis RPs :D ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom