FAO Hellghost

Phalanx

Loyal Freddie
Please show some manners and spare me the /emotes whenever you see me dead.

I've never done that to you even once of all the times I've twatted the living daylights out of your 14-year old head, that is those few times I do find you 1 on 1 and you don't run like a girl from me, and I don't see why you should do it to me. I'd very much appreciate it, thanks.

-

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks to this post, I bet you will never be emoted by anyone again...really. :rolleyes:

Marc

FH is my second home
noaim said:
Thanks to this post, I bet you will never be emoted by anyone again...really. :rolleyes:

maybe i should make a FAO of noaim post considering the amount of times you spam laugh me lol :)

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Marc said:
maybe i should make a FAO of noaim post considering the amount of times you spam laugh me lol :)

Its only when I find you, which isnt that often since I usually dont go on midday towerretakes. ;)

Too bad I always laugh the wrong people tho, since I never get a fao-thread. Havent even managed to get one with the warlock yet, thats gotta be as unlucky as you get.

Brutalos

Fledgling Freddie
I thought i emoted at your character in game, not at you :eek7: . I officially hate casters and i dont hesitate to saw it every time i get the chance. Get a life Majt, its only A Game :m00:

Kalba

Can't get enough of FH
can I? Please can I?

thanks...

SOMEBODY GOT PWNED HAHAHHAHAHAH

Phalanx

Loyal Freddie
Brutalos, you do this to me on every char, mind you I don't own any caster classes, and I suppose to every enemy you see lying dead somewhere, it's just an awfull display of contempt towards fellow DaoC-players. Am I really asking too much?

Kalba, yeah getting 1fgm over you is about the going Midgard definition of "pwning" someone :) and by all means go ahead and post here, I'll be nice and let you, just in the same way I would let a little baby sit on my lap. Btw aren't you a swedish teenager? hmm... that must be it...

-

Dafft

One of Freddy's beloved
it's a greek thing tbh....you should be lucky, some of us get told to STFU on vent :(

UriZeN

Fledgling Freddie
who said greeks are civilized?? we are bloody barbarians :twak:

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
yea ..me and a champ ( im a druid ) went on a duo run a few nights ago and 2 fgs of mids ganked us ..which is np ..its rvr and Im fine with that but then those random low rank cool cats all started /ruding us and jumping on us ..wow ..puffs

Brutalos

Fledgling Freddie
Hello Alli nice to be back! :D
Now my emotes are not harse, if i do /rude to you, u will be the 1 or 2 of all the Excal. players that i actually dont hesitate to do on, so u must deserve to get it. Phallanx didnt got rude emote.

Jimmi

Fledgling Freddie
UriZeN said:
who said greeks are civilized?? we are bloody barbarians :twak:

Grr urizen!! PM me Cweep's template as you promised :) I have the artis ready!

Ging

Part of the furniture
I /rude spam Keep doors and Marc... ...the keep doors get more upset due to their higher brain cell count :)

Marc is just a northern shandy drinking fagboi who is under the mishaprehension that Rugby League is a "good" game.

If he liked football he would support Acrington (sp) Stanley.

If Marc was a beer he would be Caliber

If Marc was a wine he would be Iceberg

If Marc was a car he would be a Maxi

If Marc was an emote he would be the following :puke:

Btw m8, she booted u out yet? :fluffle:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom