Fledgling Freddie
Had some fun fights against you guys, good going :cheers:

Sotha

Brend

Fledgling Freddie
Strega said:
Had some fun fights against you guys, good going :cheers:

Sotha

out of interest ....u find any of them solo n have them not run away ?

Strega

Fledgling Freddie
Brend said:
out of interest ....u find any of them solo n have them not run away ?

Well, it tends to be crowded sometimes but I have had them 1vs1 on some occasions. Don't know if they read this forum anyway but I appreciate some good fights as I'm always solo.

Sotha

Brend

Fledgling Freddie
Strega said:
Well, it tends to be crowded sometimes but I have had them 1vs1 on some occasions. Don't know if they read this forum anyway but I appreciate some good fights as I'm always solo.

Sotha

kinda givin up on thid/pryd atm cos is either no1 about or zerged to death 20 times an hour :(

mudguts

Fledgling Freddie
Brend said:
kinda givin up on thid/pryd atm cos is either no1 about or zerged to death 20 times an hour :(

roll a vamp (like everyone else it seems) and feel the powah :eek7:

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
mudguts said:
roll a vamp (like everyone else it seems) and feel the powah :eek7:

Actaully, I want to duel all the new classes when I ding 24 tbh oO Valk vs the rest 1 on 1... would be nice to what each new class does.

mudguts

Fledgling Freddie
i took my vamp to thid as part of the levelin process ... the chain castable 90 hp a tick regen is a bit o0... well it is combined with parry + haste buff (+ vamp stats ofc) and claw dd gives decent damage output...... oh and con as primary stat :eek:

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
I dropped quite a lot of these vamps geezers now. Forra laugh I hadda go at Draculv or someone when he was 25. Jumped on him when he came outta hpk. Very nearly took him out. Filmed it infact. Got stuck to the spot a few times cos of me dodgy mouse (excuses) but still took him right down. Gonna start jumping on 2 at the same time soon cos with disease on one it will stop the buggers healing each other and should give me time to do a great deal of damage to whichever I attack. Might be able to drop the damn thing intime. These things got lifedrain as well?

Brend

Fledgling Freddie
mudguts said:
i took my vamp to thid as part of the levelin process ... the chain castable 90 hp a tick regen is a bit o0... well it is combined with parry + haste buff (+ vamp stats ofc) and claw dd gives decent damage output...... oh and con as primary stat :eek:

used a full power bar on sorc earlier tryin to nuke down a shar vamp :puke:

thats after managed to get over bein interrupted by the power tap :(

mudguts

Fledgling Freddie
MKJ said:
I dropped quite a lot of these vamps geezers now. Forra laugh I hadda go at Draculv or someone when he was 25. Jumped on him when he came outta hpk. Very nearly took him out. Filmed it infact. Got stuck to the spot a few times cos of me dodgy mouse (excuses) but still took him right down. Gonna start jumping on 2 at the same time soon cos with disease on one it will stop the buggers healing each other and should give me time to do a great deal of damage to whichever I attack. Might be able to drop the damn thing intime. These things got lifedrain as well?

they heal themselves not each other

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom