Fulgoblin

Fledgling Freddie
Technodave said:
when i see his gimpy stealth zerg i normaly dont go back to rvr with my inf
grimster = no skill, never solo , allways adds

Exactly!

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
I sence strong wajn in here. keep it up lads cause we all know they will continue the more attention you give em.

:twak: :m00:

Bompido

Fledgling Freddie
Technodave said:
when i see his gimpy stealth zerg i normaly dont go back to rvr with my inf
grimster = no skill, never solo , allways adds

when i se a infzerg i just go another place than brynja bridge, and i dont logg on to FH to make a post so i can enlarge my e-penis.
infs = no skill

this is sbs doing dmg :touch:
this is infs doing dmg :twak:

well what can i say... :worthy:

play more post less..

Bompido

Fledgling Freddie
Phule_Gubben said:
I sence strong wajn in here. keep it up lads cause we all know they will continue the more attention you give em.

:twak: :m00:

we will keep playing even if ppl dont post about us here. u know some ppl play daoc for 'the fun of the game' and not for the 'i-can-get-the-most-QQ-threads-on-fh-when-i-play-daoc' :m00:

Dukat

Resident Freddy
majik said:
Dukat you the scout with the 0 mos? :eek:

Mos 3 actually, will be going back to higher mos soon though... too many stealth zergs around atm to do with out it it seems.

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
The way of the coward, if they havent got the skill to win, they just add more people like themselves till they can kill something. Don't let it get to you, they are not worthy of the emotion. (no pun intended).

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
Kagato said:
The way of the coward, if they havent got the skill to win, they just add more people like themselves till they can kill something. Don't let it get to you, they are not worthy of the emotion. (no pun intended).
So true. :)

Xmi

Fledgling Freddie
I find some of the negative emotes a real windup too, but at the same time realise its just part of the game - these are you enemies, so expect the worst (rude's, etc after being zerged) and smile or laugh at the best (hugs, salutes or kisses after losing a 1 v 1).

I use emotes myself to reflect how I feel, so if I feel like I have had a good and fair fight I will bow, or clap. If I feel like the other person has used an unfair advantage (e.g. deliberately used guards to try and get a kill or zerged me and I have won) and I feel particularly agrieved about it then I will dismiss or rarely rude them.

With respect to stealth zergs, you are rarely stealth zerged! What you do meet are half to full groups of stealthers, that is part of the game and no different to being ganked by a half to full group of casters - either way you have no chance as a solo player.

As for people saying stealthers have no skills (I believe I read that somewhere in this thread), you obviously have no idea and have probably never played a stealther. It requires some level of skill to play *any* of the classes (accept for the necro, but we all know that class was aimed at young kids ;-))

See you out there on the frontier :fluffle:

Platin

Fledgling Freddie
Here's what you do, you stick to a rr8 merc with bg and your /rude /laugh emote macros ready. Then just sit back and relax with one finger on the numpad!

Bompido

Fledgling Freddie
ill explain something about Pain. we are good friends irl and we play together because its fun. we dont play to 'zerg as much as we can'. i doubt that any of us even would play daoc still if we werent mates irl.

and sure call us zergers and lamers. who cares. we are having a good time.
and tbh if u wanna call someone zergers look back at post mortem's zerging days and then try figuring out why they never got these posts? i cant figure it out.... maby becuase they are so 'cool'.

ah well.... have fun out there...

Jimmi

Fledgling Freddie
Noctis said:
PLZ don't stop the whines!!! They are so moving that i need a tissue :)
Oh and remember Grimster is always SOLO!!! :clap:

Nefastus 50 SB GM <PAIN>
Frostulv 50 Hunter

wanker

T

The VV

i think they were mad since the 5 of them got killed by a solo druid.

Jimmi

Fledgling Freddie
Bompido said:
infs = no skill

What the f*** do you know about that mr clueless? Disturbing to see a GM act like a baby.

Bompido

Fledgling Freddie
The VV said:
i think they were mad since the 5 of them got killed by a solo druid.

ml9 pet is strong when the owner of the pet has 2 insta heals
and we were 3 at the time and one was afk at bleed so lets say 2 :D
nerf ml9 pets thats green and hitts u for 500

Bompido

Fledgling Freddie
Jimmi said:
What the f*** do you know about that mr clueless? Disturbing to see a GM act like a baby.

maby u should read the quote in my post. and stop posting at FH u retard. noone likes ur whine.

and its you who is the baby everytime u post in a thread with ur QQ. :eek:

Jimmi

Fledgling Freddie
Bompido said:
maby u should read the quote in my post. and stop posting at FH u retard. noone likes ur whine.

and its you who is the baby everytime u post in a thread with ur QQ. :eek:

Everytime I post a thread with a QQ its because of YOU, mr c***sucker, and your f***** stealthzerg. Learn how to play the game, nOOb.

Bompido

Fledgling Freddie
Jimmi said:
Everytime I post a thread with a QQ its because of YOU, mr c***sucker, and your f***** stealthzerg. Learn how to play the game, nOOb.

ok u know how to say bad bad words, dont make me tell ur mommy u little baby...

Jimmi

Fledgling Freddie
Bompido said:
ok u know how to say bad bad words, dont make me tell ur mommy u little baby...

I'm a 24-year old baby, yes. I also like wearing diapers and poop in them, and then call your mom so she can come change me. It gets me all excited.

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
Jimmi said:
I'm a 24-year old baby, yes. I also like wearing diapers and poop in them, and then call your mom so she can come change me. It gets me all excited.

That put a smile in me face. I belive he's telling the truth aswell.

Now stop wajning about PAIN, they just love the attention you all give them. Do something about it in the battlefield instead, coming here and wajn like 2-yearold crybabies will hardly make them stop.

Bompido

Fledgling Freddie
Jimmi said:

ok well u sure act like one , but never the less this is a off the topic on this tread. if u have something like this to say. please send a private msg and we can talk about it there. even thou i doubt u would do that since u probably love to enlarge ur e-penis from posting here...

majik

Banned
Dukat said:
Mos 3 actually, will be going back to higher mos soon though... too many stealth zergs around atm to do with out it it seems.

Mmm must have been stealthghost then :)

Calo

Part of the furniture
Jimmi said:

so how do u play the game? we have to follow your (and apparantly VF's) rules to play the game right? how can u play the game right? is there a list of things u must do or something dunno..

somebody help me cause we mids are not playing the game right!!!! :(

Himse

FH is my second home
Messerschmitt said:
Cuz you are a whiner?

rofl :E are you always an asshole?

Pain always zerg :E and Grimster cant talk english? because when you pm him he never replys :p

Himse

FH is my second home
Sorry Grim :p he pm'd me today and talks perfect english loel soz

Helme

Resident Freddy
Bompido said:
.....afk at bleed....
ITS BLEDMEER NOT BLEEDMER OR BLEEDMEER, OK?!?!?!

God I lost faith in people learning that some day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom