fao govas, booh and co

Crash

One of Freddy's beloved
was so much fun owning you guys , me elfin and jazzail - unbeatable . sorry we had to group up but with nubs running around like you guys , only way to get rps . i`ll be capped soon but be sure to phear my new shade when she arrives. you`ll be top on the *kill list*.

crashtje.

Garok

Can't get enough of FH
OMG m8 u Roxorzzzzzzzzzz........zzzzzzzzzzzzz

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
it makes his dick bigger i think.

Crash

One of Freddy's beloved
we grouped once and FYI my internet dick stays the same size, only morons like you make it bigger.

qq more

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
Crash said:
we grouped once and FYI my internet dick stays the same size, only morons like you make it bigger.

qq more

i maker your dick bigger? i think you should stfu before you make a bigger tit of your self :) why would i QQ? im not even one of the people you mentioned.

Crash

One of Freddy's beloved
but you still feel the need to post random nonsense on something which you have no idea about nor a clue whats going on. Your utter bullshit makes my internet penis grow!

Ulrych

Fledgling Freddie
Hey Crashtje!
Come back to BG1 :D not much fun without you Hibernians around :)
at least having hibs around gives albs a choice of what TK to camp :(

Crash

One of Freddy's beloved
will be back soon :D phear stlong elph bladeshade next :>

Staffzor

Fledgling Freddie
Ulrych said:
Come back to BG1 :D not much fun without you Hibernians around :)
:(

On sunday there seemed to be more hibs than even albs about, and the albs that were there were to scared to leave ck and have some fun :eek:

Meraf

BlitheringIdiot

One of Freddy's beloved
Staffzor said:
On sunday there seemed to be more hibs than even albs about, and the albs that were there were to scared to leave ck and have some fun :eek:

Meraf
Hey Meraf, its pixxie ;)

Yup, me had to resort to hiding then storming the ck gate area just to get kills... :eek:

Staffzor

Fledgling Freddie
BlitheringIdiot said:
Hey Meraf, its pixxie ;)

Yup, me had to resort to hiding then storming the ck gate area just to get kills... :eek:

Yea was strange, still think albs probably outnumbered us total, we had 16 or so hibs there. The albs just didn't seem to know what to do with themselves and so stayed in CK and prayed maybe ><

Ulrych

Fledgling Freddie
I think all realms tend to hug the CK when they are outnumbered, or lacking someone to charge the enemy.
Wasn't there sunday when hibs were around so I can't comment on that particular event.
Played my BG merc yesterday and charged an FG mids (yea silly I know), but still managed to give their 'zerker a fright before his healer buddy stopped snoring! :D

Just wish albs would stop TK camping regardless of whether mids and hibs do it or not.
Would also like to see more activity in Thidranki, easy pick up fun to be had :D

Crash: Elf huh? Bring it on :flame: My infil is soon to cap so will reroll him with a different spec and try it out ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom