FAO Goa

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Thank you for helping me open my buff bot account within about 12 hours of waiting, changing the email address etc :)

Top job.

First time in a long time I have been able to say that to Goa :)

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Thank you for helping me open my buff bot account within about 12 hours of waiting, changing the email address etc :)

Top job.

First time in a long time I have been able to say that to Goa :)

That Roaken is a Top bloke always helpful :clap:

Soulja

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Roaken is lovely! Except when he ports you to a hib keep lord cause he's too afraid of fighting you :D

Genedril

Part of the furniture
How does everyone have such a hard time opening accounts? Think I once had an issue because I couldn't get onto the subs pages recently but in the 5 minutes it took me to post an enquiry on here in seemed to be working again. Other than that I've never had an issue in.... well far too many years of playing.

Though I'm not suggesting that GOA are perfect, just that this is an area I've never had an issue with.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Cheer up chuckles, i think it's supposed to be a compliment!

It was a compliment :) was expecting to wait at least a few days, when i checked email in the evening it was sorted.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
How does everyone have such a hard time opening accounts? Think I once had an issue because I couldn't get onto the subs pages recently but in the 5 minutes it took me to post an enquiry on here in seemed to be working again. Other than that I've never had an issue in.... well far too many years of playing.

Though I'm not suggesting that GOA are perfect, just that this is an area I've never had an issue with.

The email address i had registered was closed so any emails to change password/email etc went to a dead address. Had to request help with my main account's rightnow, sorted within 24 hours.

Genedril

Part of the furniture
The email address i had registered was closed so any emails to change password/email etc went to a dead address. Had to request help with my main account's rightnow, sorted within 24 hours.

Ahhh that seems to be fairly decent reason then - thought it was a GOA screw up you were alluding too. Good to see it's sorted & you're back (though there's not much around to be back for there's the odd bit now & again - or at least seemed to be before we decided to get stuck into PvE on alb (& just how overpowered is a necro in PvE oO????).

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Pretty decent. Had a blast on my hero during the day, seeing some old school places, Bog of cullan, cursed forest and EZ killed a couple of the old epic quest mobs.

Funny to see CLA still camping that same bridge

Same old Alb stealther zergs and useless CM bringing a FG to a solo fight

But somehow refreshing after being forced to pvp with utter retards in WoW :)

Septina

Part of the furniture
Pretty decent. Had a blast on my hero during the day, seeing some old school places, Bog of cullan, cursed forest and EZ killed a couple of the old epic quest mobs.

Funny to see CLA still camping that same bridge

Same old Alb stealther zergs and useless CM bringing a FG to a solo fight

But somehow refreshing after being forced to pvp with utter retards in WoW :)

You dont pvp in WoW, end of discussion. The PvP is beyond useless in WoW, the pve however is really really fun. :)

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Yeah but we only raid 3 nights a week so apart from that there is nothing at all to do at level 70. Once you have seen 1 five man instance you have pretty much seen them all, tired of healing heroics, run out of things to watch using VLC :)

The game has been watered down so much too, the newbs whined and got rewarded for it, can farm 500g+ an hour easy now

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Meh, I enjoy pvp as a rogue in WoW, but as a resto druid it sucks.

Arena is the only fun thing I can do other than raiding on my resto druid.

I've been really tempted to relaunch my account again, but leveling up on stonehenge will take to much time for me at the moment, so it's out of the question. (my friends are at stonehenge).

But perhaps I'll reactivate to try my inf or friar at Prydwen, or will my template be outdated as hell without any DR rewards?

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
But perhaps I'll reactivate to try my inf or friar at Prydwen, or will my template be outdated as hell without any DR rewards?

No, it will not be outdated.

The RUT the Medal of Honour puts in is 5 minutes, so the the necklace is useless, the cloak is situational, most of the time you will be still better of with SoM.

It's hard to put in more than 2 pieces of dragonslayer armor into a template, so you should be still okay with a pre Dragonslayer template.

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
No, it will not be outdated.

The RUT the Medal of Honour puts in is 5 minutes, so the the necklace is useless, the cloak is situational, most of the time you will be still better of with SoM.

It's hard to put in more than 2 pieces of dragonslayer armor into a template, so you should be still okay with a pre Dragonslayer template.

what does the medal and cloak do?

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
what does the medal and cloak do?

The medal has a 350 point ablative charge on it.

The cloak has a 10% omni heal on it.

Both have nice stats but don't really allow you to build a much better template.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
The game has been watered down so much too, the newbs whined and got rewarded for it, can farm 500g+ an hour easy now

Poor gal who had to f*** for her epic mount :<

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
The medal has a 350 point ablative charge on it.

The cloak has a 10% omni heal on it.

Both have nice stats but don't really allow you to build a much better template.

ook, thx cadelin!

S

Sanglacamento

It is funny to read previous posts where this user cried about GoA all night long.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
It is funny to read previous posts where this user cried about GoA all night long.

...or someone else who told us multiple times that he would spare us with any more posts...

The process of making a new account is clearly too easy...

EDIT: What pisses me off is that now that Dori entered the house, people will change the topic of this post...can't we delete all posts having to do with him? Mine aswell then? Pweaaaassseeee

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
No please don't! Delusional 45 year old virgins are funny :)

Only time he should leave FH is when his mum cuts his cable for not taking out the trash.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom