Fao Goa!

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
When will you fix so english clients will be able to climb walls on other servers ?

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
anoying you have to chance it to german so you dont understand ANYTHING :p with english setting its playable but when everything is german its just to fucking anoying have to ask what everything is an means or go look it up

Daedra

Fledgling Freddie
About time multi-lingual servers were introduced.

It shouldn't be too hard for Mythic to change the server selection screen, so you would have an option of selecting your prefered language, before you enter the server.

Every server just need the quests, items, etc. stored in all languages.

But maybe it's too late for Mythic to be bothered with something like that, with the upcoming of WAR and all. :(

kirennia

Part of the furniture
EA/Mythic only run the US servers in one language right? So what would be the point in them doing it...to help out goa? Spend money to help someonelse? While I'm all for charity work and such, I severely doubt EA would EVER be willing to invest money so another company could make money...

This is why multi-languaging probably wont ever happen in daoc and dyvet is doomed to lead the life it currently has.

Fuaip

Can't get enough of FH
It's a quite annoying problem tbh. So many easy rps inside the keeps i can't reach with SB :(
But if you really want to do it Staj, just get the german client.

Just go DL it here: Chronicles of Camelot

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom