FAO goa

luribeauty

Fledgling Freddie
do u not test stuff? you say this on the friday news.

Tip of the week : How to ignore the enemy
Are you fed up with seeing the enemy emotes in the chat window while he is dancing on your corpse ? To avoid this, just add this character to your Ignore List using the /ignore command. Since it works on every character in any realm, you can ignore all emote messages from your enemies. "I haven't seen anything. I'm dead anyway !"

Have a nice weekend and enjoy playing !

but the list only allows 20 so you cant ignore every character in every realm.

leviathane

Part of the furniture
goa are fucking brilliant tbh, never thought i'd say this but they've just helped me in no time at all with a problem I had, and now problem is solved :)

/thread hijacking ftw xD

Nullifidian

Fledgling Freddie
Why /ignore when you can RightNow and get them banned?

Not that I agree with this btw. ;)

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
News was a bit on the ole light side yet again tbh...

ah well...least I know when I am dead I can ignore people now :)

Himse

FH is my second home
i think id rather get frustrated and make a FH thread, because it gives people even more entertainment

Norcott

Fledgling Freddie
some people perhaps have more enemies than others eh.. ;) ive played this game for donkeys now and ive never felt the need to /ignore anybody tbh, if people dont get a reaction then they give up, just goes over my head...

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
luribeauty said:
but the list only allows 20 so you cant ignore every character in every realm.

why the hell would you? besides, all they said was that u COULD ignore ppl from other realms. its not GOA's fault u cant ignore 7k players now is it, as its MYTHIC THAT DOES THE CODING!!!

the game is 4 bloody years old and ppl STILL havent figured it out yet?

megadave

I am a FH squatter
Ctuchik said:
why the hell would you? besides, all they said was that u COULD ignore ppl from other realms. its not GOA's fault u cant ignore 7k players now is it, as its MYTHIC THAT DOES THE CODING!!!

the game is 4 bloody years old and ppl STILL havent figured it out yet?
He never said they code it, he just said that they said that you can ignore everyone.. and you can't ;)

chretien

Fledgling Freddie
megadave said:
He never said they code it, he just said that they said that you can ignore everyone.. and you can't ;)
You can, just not all at the same time.
You can ignore every player if you like, you'd need some kind of rota system though I'd imagine.

Esselinithia

Fledgling Freddie
Probably they knew you are able to ignore enemy players, maybe tested it with a few characters, but it would take time to fill the ignore list. And the limit of 20 entries on ignore list should be in the documentation anyway, why would they need to test this advice to learn it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom