FAO Goa

R

Ravenbourne

I know you read these boards now and again.

Are you useless fuckers going to tell us whats going on and when we can expect to be able to log back in?

A

acei

Kemor and Zargar's job is to keep English news up-to-date... the German server GM's have already commented on the Avalon problem... i think we need better GM's.

B

Blessus

Originally posted by acei
Kemor and Zargar's job is to keep English news up-to-date... the German server GM's have already commented on the Avalon problem... i think we need better GM's.

Agreed

M

Meerclar

once again i am stunned by the rapid speed with which GOA have informed us of what is going on and when it will be fixed :/

W

WardyWonderland

Originally posted by Meerclar
once again i am stunned by the rapid speed with which GOA have informed us of what is going on and when it will be fixed :/

What you seem to miss is that they are all still pissed up to give a fuck about a few thousand people on an English server. Why they have far more important things to do like count the money that we keep foolishly handing over blindly.

IMO we need to start emailing Mythic and tell them that unless they get GOA to sort out this crap then they are gonna lose a lot of people. Before you say that they will not care because GOA receive the money for the Europe servers remember this.

GOA pay Mythic for the rights to run the game.
Mythic get money from us when we buy the game and any new add-ons like ToA.
If we shout loud enough then they will have to listen.

F

finbahr

CHECKED ON CAMELOT EUROPE SITE SAYS ALL SERVERS ARE UP EXCEPT EXCAL BUT STILL CAN'T LOG ON PRYD...ARGGH FECK STILL GOT CAPS ON AND CBA TO RETYPE SO SORRY

Users who are viewing this thread