FAO Goa

R

Ravenbourne

OK, in the friday news you say you are adding a 4th french server, fine if you think they are over populated thats ok.
Now we have a problem on excal, not sure about pryd, but at the moment it is impossible to do a relic raid due to the server crashing. Would it not make sence to give the french 4th server our server and put us on the new one? as i imagine our population will be far bigger than the french 4th server. This sub standard service has gone on for far to long..

A

Archeon

I wonder if you could point out exactly where it says their going to use the Bi-Whatever servers that are going to to go Excal to make this new french server? I've looked at the news and all i could see was mention that they'd be making a new french server. Didn't see anything about an excel upgrade/delay or anything.

Then again, i am still half asleep so i probably missed it.:sleeping:

A

Aule Valar

i think they mentioned in the one before that excal might be getting something soon, and that was as specific as they got

S

StormriderX

According to Zargar the new servers for excalibur has been bought and paid for, and that goa are waiting for the delivery. :x

T

Tilda

but wont they just be convered into the french servers?

A

Archeon

Originally posted by Tilda
but wont they just be convered into the french servers?

No, thats just what the people who have nothing better to do with their time that flame GOA are saying because they didn't take the time to read the news properly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom