FAO : GOA Flunkies

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, make sure that when TOA is released that the authentication server doowhackey can handle the load of all the happy little gamers trying to activate their copy or I swear to god, I am going to send over my highly trained ninja monkey proctologists to sort you out!! :)

The release of SI was a shambles to be honest. I really hope lessons have be learnt. :p

Ala

Fledgling Freddie
stupid.gif
yessireebob!

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Sissyfoo said:
...or I swear to god, I am going to send over my highly trained ninja monkey proctologists...

i thought GOA had the monopoly on dem ninja monkey d00ds?

Dozi

Fledgling Freddie
TOA will come with a paper form that you write your account name and TOA cd key on, then mail to france to activate.

Albs will get freepost envelopes, the rest of us have to pay air mail. :touch:

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
Well, they should start selling TOA around 5 days before servers are updated. That would give plenty of time for everyone to be activated...

Glendower

Fledgling Freddie
Too funny.

It will probably take em a week to realize they put the CD in upside down to update the code...or one of em will stumble over the power cord again...etc.

Prolly take a month or two before it is even marginally stable. I shudder to think of all the new bugs.

lairiodd

Loyal Freddie
Well, they should start selling TOA around 5 days before servers are updated. That would give plenty of time for everyone to be activated...

Never did understand why they didnt do something like that. Since they have a patch server they can correct any problems that occur due to the fact that they made the CDs 1 week before they had finished. Tbh, most of the large files are likely graphics and they dont need to be changed at all so the majority of the files on the CD would be "safe".

There is also the possibility that they want to ramp up the population in TOA, everyone logging in a 10am on the morning of the patch migh not be that helpful :).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom