FAO GM's

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
Answering about 6 queries at once for the lose.

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
the guy who came up with the payment site should also stay of the crackpipe.. Really the most stupid thing ever you have to wait 12 hours to open your acc if you mistype something or it crash because it tryets to acces your netbank for some vertification ..

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
I resubbed last night at 8pm, was online by 8:05pm.. never had a problem with payment site in 4yrs+..

I love teh payment site so leave it alone !!!!

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Eeben said:
the guy who came up with the payment site should also stay of the crackpipe.. Really the most stupid thing ever you have to wait 12 hours to open your acc if you mistype something or it crash because it tryets to acces your netbank for some vertification ..

You could get lucky, and get a mail sent to you where you can renew the payment.. but it rarely works.

snushanen

Fledgling Freddie
evzy said:
I resubbed last night at 8pm, was online by 8:05pm.. never had a problem with payment site in 4yrs+..

I love teh payment site so leave it alone !!!!

yes it works great unless u type something wrong or the computer crashes while connecting to bank

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
fettoken said:
You could get lucky, and get a mail sent to you where you can renew the payment.. but it rarely works.

i got that mail for my scout acc but it got redirectet to my cleric acc for some reason an both is still not working :(

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
if you are trying to renew two accounts you have to go to your home page in IE/Firefox whatever, then clear your cache then shut IE/Firefox down and start again, between account log ins, really stupid half arsed subs system.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom