FAO GM's Ect ... Regarding Jewelry Crafting

DirtyDiana

Fledgling Freddie
Was just reading a old Alch guide .. and it mentions about immplimentation of jewelry crafting.. and states their is no ETA .... is this something that is going to happen? thanks.

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
This would be something better adressed to Mythic rather than the GM's here :)

It was mentioned a long time ago for the ability to create rings/bracers etc. but nothing happened.

Corran

Part of the furniture
Only server this be worthwhile on now would be non-toa ones as i cant see them allowing more then the 4slots that is allowed with crafted armour even if they did implement this eventually. So cant see them bothering

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
JC was touted after after the implementation of SC, was a natural idea that followed on from SC crafting, however I think once mythic saw how SC on it's own lead to very uniform templates and mostly killed the need to actually get out in their world and obtain items they knocked the JC idea on the head.

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
have seen crafted cloaks with sc stats on em in the us before, not sure whats the deal with that

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
crafted cloaks are lvl1 items, so you can put some SC on them.
they got only like 1 imbue point though.

civy

One of Freddy's beloved
Think the cloaks were in a patch we missed. It was possible to do something to a cloak to make it a lvl 50 item and get the full imbue on it.

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
lol, why ask GMs bout this. It's not gonna happen

Zerach

Fledgling Freddie
I used to play US befure and when SC was introduced. What happend was that Mythic forgot to set cloaks as non-imbuable.

All cloaks are lvl 1 when created so yes, they don't have any imbuepoints really, BUT, then if you put a lvl 47 alchemy charge on it, the cloak became lvl 47 and suddenly ofcourse had the imbuepoints wortly of a lvl 47 item, so there you go. (ofcourse I made myself MP cloaks and imbued :-P)

But that was quite quickly removed, in a hotfix I think even. But all already imbued cloaks where grandfathered in, but it became impossible to put any alch/sc on them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom