FAO GM or know-it-all player :)

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
This is just a question peaked from my curiousity, after reading the pretty negative "Gratz GOA!!!" thread, where Req told that he is able to check different encounter monsters drop tabels.

I once killed this mob, Forkylning (sp?) in classic midgaard, he roamed the lands all the way from GNA FASTE to Fort Atla, I am pretty sure his name was Forkylning, but if not, I'm sure someone can correct me: He was an elfish looking wizard in a blue rope that had the animation lightblue ring exploding and expanding out from him every 5th or so second, on prydwen he was for a period stuck looking out towards Nisse's Lair from the coast of Fort Atla for about 3 months, until I killed him (and then I never saw him again? :eek:)

He dropped nowt, just wondering if that was because I actually killed him with pet or if he was designed to drop nothing :)

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
Im sure he was part of a one off quest like a christmas one of something , or i could be totally wrong :)

Found this though..

http://membres.lycos.fr/magnarrok/hpbimg/forkylning.jpg

Now the name is atleast confirmed

Was a bit surprised when I killed him solo due to his purp+++ con thingy, but it was back when focusshield was totally OP (still is, but not as much) :)

And he was around for AGES, atleast a year, doesn't mean that he wasn't part of some event/quest by GOA/Mythic through :)

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
Some kinda loc if you wanna check it out ;)

Forkylning=> (Gotar:34098,60139)

Gorbachioo

Fledgling Freddie
I could swear i have seen that mob ages ago..... Could be like thane epic quest mob or something. But dunno :touch:

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
In the good old days i tried and died to him several times. he never moves, the roaming one is "Rolf" or something, male norse in studded armor i belive :p

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
He was part of a GOA event / quest. A very, very long time ago, though. :)

Idioten

Fledgling Freddie
I remember that one =) seeing ppl die from Forkylning. Förkylning is the Swedish word for having a cold. Kinda like that ranger named Cancer that camped svasud faste back in the days, xxx was just killed by Cancer.

Rhana

Fledgling Freddie
... Its a bit of a slap to be killed by a cold... ;)

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
... Its a bit of a slap to be killed by a cold... ;)

I can see the scene for me, in Valhalla in the halls of Loki, a norse berserker approaches

"Yaar, I've been a mighty warrior, I have fough countless battles against Albions finest platemail knights, slayed the elf wizards of evil, faces many a foe of nightmare like proportions, I once even assisted in killing a Dragon! The last I remember, I charged a Elf Wizard, right by GNA Faste, I died in combat, now for eternal glory in Valhalla as I deserve"
- "Nah, sorry, seems like you died of a cold, my friend"
"Well, I'll be damned..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom