FAO: Glottis

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

adari

Oh my god you are sad, how the fuck can you even consider whining about others when you play like a baboon yourself.

A

andruril

Glottis for president!!

so many whine topics about him just boost his ego :D

i dont have a problem with that whatsoever though... 99% of the people who browse these forums are complete and utter tarts...

including me :)

M

MesS°

Originally posted by adari
Oh my god you are sad, how the fuck can you even consider whining about others when you play like a baboon yourself.
OMG!!... how dare u post Glottis...
shame on u, shaaaaaammmee...

adari roxor so he can whine all he wants... :rolleyes:

[Edit]btw this part was sarcasm.

Tell me about ur day adari.
Did u need someone to agree on something u said? So flaming Glottis seemed like the thing to do right?

K

kinag

That's what makes him Glottis...

Same as his signature (regards Glottis.)

C

calaen

HEHE yeah right and you play like a ?

I mean I even had the pleasure of getting killed by you, which was ok I guess. What I did not enjoy was the 1 fist up your ass and the other in your mouth stopping your neighbour from hearing you screaming, enjoyment u got which was shown by the emote spam I got from you.

Please in future if you think you've got something good to say keep it to yourself cause most people dont wanna hear you crap.

Thnx

Cal

A

adari

Re: Re: FAO: Glottis

Originally posted by calaen
HEHE yeah right and you play like a ?

I mean I even had the pleasure of getting killed by you, which was ok I guess. What I did not enjoy was the 1 fist up your ass and the other in your mouth stopping your neighbour from hearing you screaming, enjoyment u got which was shown by the emote spam I got from you.

Please in future if you think you've got something good to say keep it to yourself cause most people dont wanna hear you crap.

Thnx

Cal

I have never emote spammed any1 so unless youve got a screeny you can fo.

A

adari

Originally posted by MesS°
Did u need someone to agree on something u said? So flaming Glottis seemed like the thing to do right?

Eh?

G

gunner440

Originally posted by MesS°

its what the oracle told him to do ;<

A

AbPoon

Re: Re: Re: FAO: Glottis

I have never emote spammed any1 so unless youve got a screeny you can fo.

You screened yourself doing it on that post about you owning cause you killed loads of greys around svas oh so long ago

K

kinag

Re: Re: Re: Re: FAO: Glottis

Originally posted by AbPoon
You screened yourself doing it on that post about you owning cause you killed loads of greys around svas oh so long ago

lol owned..

C

calaen

18 months ago omg that would make you how old now?

12 and a half?

Grow up, you have already contradicted yourself.

Cal

R

-RG-Jaond

Glottis > All

And ppl taking him serious is sad :)

A

adari

Originally posted by calaen
18 months ago omg that would make you how old now?

12 and a half?

Grow up, you have already contradicted yourself.

Cal

Rofl, you truly are an idiot :>

X

xrn

I'm wondering when the master himself is going to post here! <awaits with great excitement>

G

greenfingers

I think Adari 0wned himself soo much, that Glottis ain't gonna join in on this redicules thread :p

I think Glottis is laughing his azz off somewhere :D

G

Glottis_Xanadu

I'm sorry Adari.
I'm sorry I ts'd you.
I'm sorry you were right at the amg.
I'm sorry those others joined in.
I'm sorry you did not evade my slam for the 3rd time in a row.
I'm really, really sorry I only got 150rp's from tsing you cause of the leeching that took place.
Regards, Glottis

S

skile

Funny how realmjumpers suddenly starts to hate albs they didn't have any problems with while they were albs themselves.

Are u true to yourself Adari. Grats on the big RR4.

R

Rollie

Glottis is great, he whines about so many things, then when you ask him for proof he never responds to that particular thread again :)

A

adari

Originally posted by skile
Funny how realmjumpers suddenly starts to hate albs they didn't have any problems with while they were albs themselves.

Are u true to yourself Adari. Grats on the big RR4.

How can you know who I have had or have not had problems with?

A

adari

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
I'm sorry Adari.
I'm sorry I ts'd you.
I'm sorry you were right at the amg.
I'm sorry those others joined in.
I'm sorry you did not evade my slam for the 3rd time in a row.
I'm really, really sorry I only got 150rp's from tsing you cause of the leeching that took place.
Regards, Glottis

1 of them used an end pot to get to me fast enough while sprinting to leech. eheheheeh .

anyway, ok =P

G

Glottis_Xanadu

1 of them used an end pot to get to me fast enough while sprinting to leech. eheheheeh .

anyway, ok =P

A bit like the elf ns gimp that attacked my minstrel in the middle of 3fg Hibs and then purged my stun (was today near amg Emain).
I guess both a bit retarded :) Think his name was Nimxje or something.
Regards, Glottis

A

adari

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
A bit like the elf ns gimp that attacked my minstrel in the middle of 3fg Hibs and then purged my stun (was today near amg Emain).
I guess both a bit retarded :) Think his name was Nimxje or something.
Regards, Glottis

lol

A

Aussie-

nothing compared to what alpha did tbh

ae mezzing a buffing hibgroup from stealth. sprinted away and stealthed. 3-4 hibs purged xD

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by Aussie-

ae mezzing a buffing hibgroup from stealth. sprinted away and stealthed. 3-4 hibs purged xD

Hehe. Atleast Nolby Pride just stood there the entire 3-4s my aoe mezz lasted (3-4 times I did that).
But that would be just a low rr3 minstrel. Alpha is an rr10 minstrel that would wtfpwn the whole group. So the purging is only fair.
Regards, Glottis

N

nalistah

Originally posted by Aussie-

haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread