FAO: Gimmly - Simple Question.

Taobitz

Fledgling Freddie
accutally Var i dont really know who you are was on 1 of ur ML raids i think :clap:
so not everyone does! (just been Awkward)

its fun watching them fight! Time for round 2!

P.s. 9 Rounds have fun :p

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Don't worry, Ardd! He is not taking sides! We all know him you see, and he is someone whose opinion we all respect! :rolleyes:

Funkybunny

Banned
am i the only one who thinks that Gimmly is a chav irl? i just have a feeling about it...

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Dear god, whats wrong with you people.

Chavs rock. :sex:

Faelinor

Fledgling Freddie
and btw a side note, even though im in no way a part of this thread \o/.

Stop putting chavs down people ! you can't possibly be so close minded to hate them. I personally am a long haired greasy metal character, and have a shit load of charver mates. ofc you get dick head chavs, but saying that you get dick heads aaaaaaaall over the place.

Less of the discrimination imo ! :D

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Faelinor said:
Spread the love !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've only seen Tinky duo'ing with Overbuffed recently, have you two had a fight? :(

Elendar

One of Freddy's beloved
GimmlyTheDorf said:
That had nuthing to do with my rep you mouthed at me thinking your some kind of hard nut and your just a gimpy spotty 15 year old. I would do it again I thouht it was damn funny watching you get steam rolled.

idiocy like that for words is only one of the reasons you have a bad rep

Faelinor

Fledgling Freddie
nah Vlad, work / A levels have been been taking up lots of my time, and we aint had much of a opportunity to duo :( shame as its always fun :D

belxavier

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
Don't worry, Ardd! He is not taking sides! We all know him you see, and he is someone whose opinion we all respect! :rolleyes:

hihi oh yus a legend in his own rite ^^

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Vladamir said:
I've only seen Tinky duo'ing with Overbuffed recently, have you two had a fight? :(

:(

Rasta's just been having a RL :( He's a n00b.
Me and Tinky don't duo that much tbh, if we do it's usually before guild RvR nights :p

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
belxavier said:
hihi oh yus a legend in his own rite ^^
Whatever, the fact is u all should grow up and start having respect for all and another.
And yes most know me, has nothing to do wth me ego or anything else, its just a fact.

Gustav

One of Freddy's beloved
vavires said:
And yes most know me, has nothing to do wth me ego or anything else, its just a fact.

Aye we know you...most users on FH do. The problem is theres not enough posts to remind us of that fact. :worthy:

Taobitz

Fledgling Freddie
Gustav said:
Aye we know you...most users on FH do. The problem is theres not enough posts to remind us of that fact. :worthy:

What he said.... :worthy:

Jobil

Fledgling Freddie
Arthemis said:
Please let me change my mid chars to alb and their version of the classes....
not in my power, but i meant the ppl on mid/pryd sound like a jolly bunch

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
Gustav said:
I can alway make more..

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
vavires said:
I can alway make more..

Argghhh. Now look what you've done Gustav.

Gimmly maybe iyo an ass, but at least he livens up raids by bitching all the time. AND he has a big beef with the real prat we all abhor - no names, no pack drill.
BTW I happen to believe from the general standard of his English, Gimmly is, in fact, either a 90yr-old half-demented spinster from Truro, or a 9 yr old Goth from anywhere you like. Believe me - I've met Yuri geller.:wij:

Taobitz

Fledgling Freddie
gotta love threads like these tbh.. great to read :D im creating more of them from now on lol

belxavier

Fledgling Freddie
vavires said:
Whatever, the fact is u all should grow up and start having respect for all and another.

yus we all must grow up lead the way please since u clearly mr mature ^^ respect is earnt not given as a rite maybe u should realise that before u make ur broad sweeping statements.

GimmlyTheDorf

Banned
mercury said:
Argghhh. Now look what you've done Gustav.

Gimmly maybe iyo an ass, but at least he livens up raids by bitching all the time. AND he has a big beef with the real prat we all abhor - no names, no pack drill.
BTW I happen to believe from the general standard of his English, Gimmly is, in fact, either a 90yr-old half-demented spinster from Truro, or a 9 yr old Goth from anywhere you like. Believe me - I've met Yuri geller.:wij:
:worthy: im dyslexic thats why my spelling bad half the time I just cant be arsed to write "proper" english and my spelling isnt that bad got a c+ with my english GCSE :drink:. And im a rich bastard from Camborne and only half cornish :cheers: with no cornish accent.

GimmlyTheDorf

Banned
Skrad said:
Does that mean you've got TWO tractors??? :p
lol na I dont live no where near a farm and I sort of hate them cornish inbread farmers wth the gay accent lol.

Haroat

Fledgling Freddie
vavires said:

In all honesty, I have no idea who the hell you are, but then again, I havent played for 4 months, havent played Mid for 6, so I wouldn't.

Gimmly, you havent changed a bit, cooooooooooooooooooooolllllll it a bit, have a pint (if your old enough, which i doubt you are) quit reacting to people.

You say you dont give a shit what people say about you, or think about you, but when you go on raids and stuff like that, no one will want you in groups, no one will help you out, so think a bit before you speak my little puffed-up popinjay, and I dont mean think about what insult your going to attempt to throw at someone.

Deadman:Reloaded

Fledgling Freddie
nah they r fun...specially since i always get all the blame for gimmly's rep off him :D
I will take the credit for being the first person to point out how much of a gimp he was, hard to believe some ppl didnt listen at first, n look at all the evidence we have now :)
i dunno tho...i think if we all chilled n ignored him he'd be fine to play with rather than luagh at, just got a choice mids - laugh at, or play with him?...hmm i choose laugh :p

Haroat

Fledgling Freddie
Well, I for one believe in second chances....

Just a pity he's on his 92nd :<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom