FAO: Gimmly - Simple Question.

Brite

Banned
belxavier said:
bah supported em for years no fotm since early 80s :p /rude pool

oh and flames jupiter for grappleing his nub rr4 zerk :p did /k you tho since i couldnt do feck all else XD (hope that satisfies ur flame lust xD)

aye and i bet you go to all the games ;P

dont like chelsea letting norwich score, would of won 100 if they hadnt, gits and i won money from the draw and the liverpool win \o/ owned

come on oldham!

will /cry if we go down saturday

have support them since forever, still supporting them after our 3 years in premiership now on the brink of basement football, wont see another team stay up for 3 years with determination, all about the money

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH
belxavier said:
hehe let me guess maeloch xD damn kitemaster 2k running in circles till me ass got grapple and blown up :<

Maeloch the ho :/

Oh well, at least you let me smack the crap out of that ranger unbuffed by Beno bridge before nooking teh shite out of my ass :fluffle:

Deadman:Reloaded

Fledgling Freddie
i love being called a gimp by some1 who got owned in several duels by a healer of 2lvls+...1lvl+...same lvl...-1lvl...and -2lvl, when ur a warrior...god i remember i had to take my armor fully off for u to beat me and even then i think u only had about 50% hp lol (remember folks, 95% of RP solo's cudn't kill a healer :p)...but neway...i dont know why we all argue (other than the fact its highly amusing) because there really isnt anything to argue about. We ALL know what gimmly's like, what he's done, many of us experinced it first hand, and those that haven't just need to have a quick skim thru the forum. If we just shut up n leave him...maybe he'll just crawl away cuz hes bored, can't tell me im the only person who knows what the term 'attention seeker' means...well hes one big fat mofo of a one...so the more attention we give...the more bulls**t we get back off him, cuz hes got nowt better to do n enjoys it..sad existance...but have to say hes getting a bit boring now, midgar would be better off without him, despite this forum being more boring lol.

Haroat

Fledgling Freddie
Deadman:Reloaded said:
i love being called a gimp by some1 who got owned in several duels by a healer of 2lvls+...1lvl+...same lvl...-1lvl...and -2lvl, when ur a warrior...god i remember i had to take my armor fully off for u to beat me and even then i think u only had about 50% hp lol (remember folks, 95% of RP solo's cudn't kill a healer :p)...but neway...i dont know why we all argue (other than the fact its highly amusing) because there really isnt anything to argue about. We ALL know what gimmly's like, what he's done, many of us experinced it first hand, and those that haven't just need to have a quick skim thru the forum. If we just shut up n leave him...maybe he'll just crawl away cuz hes bored, can't tell me im the only person who knows what the term 'attention seeker' means...well hes one big fat mofo of a one...so the more attention we give...the more bulls**t we get back off him, cuz hes got nowt better to do n enjoys it..sad existance...but have to say hes getting a bit boring now, midgar would be better off without him, despite this forum being more boring lol.

i was SURE you were gonna say "crawl away and die in a dark corner" then, im well dissapointed :(

also, soloing 95% of 3L5 isnt exactly 'taxing' is it? i mean thats like... 102k or something solo... ooooooooooooo! :touch:

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
Haroat said:
be quiet my young green padawan. reputations speak for themselves, what goes around comes around (eg, he treats people like shit, they treat him like shit) :p

Well, I speak from what I have experienced ingame, I'll explain on msn another time :)

GimmlyTheDorf

Banned
Deadman:Reloaded said:
Lol ok gimp boy you know thats not true but keep trying to belive if you like. I soloed that in epic and none toaed and hardly rvr much and aswell I nerly bet a rr10 merc sycho :clap: ask him if you like.

Taobitz

Fledgling Freddie
GimmlyTheDorf said:
Lol ok gimp boy you know thats not true but keep trying to belive if you like. I soloed that in epic and none toaed and hardly rvr much and aswell I nerly bet a rr10 merc sycho :clap: ask him if you like.

he must of been afk or toyin with you.

Haroat

Fledgling Freddie
Iceforge said:
Well, I speak from what I have experienced ingame, I'll explain on msn another time :)

well, your still green! and small!

Nomans

Can't get enough of FH
Wow so much love in this thread, why dont ppl just get on with their own lives. Making one liners, makes u no better than the person ur trying to flame or insult, which imo u also deserve no respect...

Just coz some one can solo some one doesnt exactly mean ur gimp... is like me saying to the 50 thane i beat with a 42 warlock in a duel ur gimp, doesnt mean shit, i was just lucky that one time...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom