Fao Ghostspawnz and random ns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Powahhh

Fledgling Freddie
fucking retarded shadowthane
gj uncovering me in the mmg HW in the eyes of 1,5 fg
you just proved me that you are another bunch of shadowstupid that cause can't compete satisfy himself with the leech.......
i am so tired of the uncover thing in front of fgs.....i haven't uncover noone why all noobs uncover me in fgs?
sad shadowthane.....

ps1. was not a fg add ... there was 1,5 fg in both situations in the milegate i runned to the hill...sb was there uncovered me and the fg came....
ps2. sorry i can't remember the ns....like it matters was a rr3 noobo with epic gogoog:clap:
ps3.ghostspawnz...if i ever see you in emain and are like 10 fgs near...i do not care if i am gonna take 1 rp...i am gonna do the jox tactic....hit run in cyrcles...then die you noob

AND YES I GOT WTFPWNED And i WHINEEEE cause 2 times in same night in HW is ...... bad luck :wub:

Iskander

Fledgling Freddie
Such a strong, well thought out post, describing a valid concern, and supplying possible ways to solve the problem without flaming anyone.
I really hope to see more of these posts around, really…

Belsameth

Tainted
Iskander said:
Such a strong, well thought out post, describing a valid concern, and supplying possible ways to solve the problem without flaming anyone.
I really hope to see more of these posts around, really…

what Iskander here said. get your temper under control Powahh, and get it under control fast :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom