FAO Gamah

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
Not sure if this is the right place for this but...

Something has always bugged me and I cant get it out of my head for some reason.

That Avatar you use is that your Boyfriend?

Ok thats off my chest now :)

I can sleep tonight

Amphrax/Arauddry

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Not the right place nor do I think it's his boyfriend

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
That's because you never have seen a real female pip? The ones on TV and on the web do not count :p.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I'm afraid not m8.. Amphrax just made a thread in the wrong section :(

Kill me and I'll come whine at you for no reason?

Gamah

Banned
Manisch, I automatically win every time you attempt to flame/get your rhinelandlolz off on me due to the fact you look like a fucking faggot and you're German.

Amphrax, no its my representation of my dream man! (maybe if you could put some buckets on you we could fuck?)

Pip, touch my special place big man, it may smell a little but if you like cheese the taste is amazing!

The rest of you <hugs and kisses>

Now if anyone needs me i'll be in off-topic spreading my seed.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Manisch, I automatically win every time you attempt to flame/get your rhinelandlolz off on me due to the fact you look like a fucking faggot and you're German.

Rhinelandlolz = :worthy:

Laddey

FH is my second home

Amphrax, no its my representation of my dream man! (maybe if you could put some buckets on you we could fuck?)

Pip, touch my special place big man, it may smell a little but if you like cheese the taste is amazing!

ha.

Sigwyen

Fledgling Freddie

That was actually funny ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom