Fledgling Freddie
Sissyfoo said:
It should be: I have AN animated avatar!! :p

Tsk tsk. What DO they teach in schools these days? :(

They teach the bible nothing else !!
God bless you :(

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
They teach different methods of spam for different situations.

Chilly

Balls of steel
dunno bout you tarts but they leanred me how to smoke behind bike sheds, how to touch a girl up and how to buy drugs....perfect training for modern life imho.

Chilly

Balls of steel
no no no. Im no bloody townie, cant a guy smoke a fag, have some fun with his biatch an get high without having a burberry cap stapled to my forehead? :(

i dont even OWN a cap...the closest thing (no joke) is my fez.

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
I think that if a person owns a shiny tracksuit they should be covered in gasoline and burnt.

Then normal people can take it in turn to piss on them.

Chilly

Balls of steel
Pfff, why waste good piss on a townie? Id prefer to drink it than to piss it onto a burning townie.

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
True...the filthy dogs would probably enjoy it as well. :/

Chilly

Balls of steel
smite clerics fuckin own btw.

on another topic: any suggestions as to how to use a spoon to disembowel a townie? I have many methods myself of course, being a disembowler of the very highest calibur, but fresh input is always welcome.

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
I tend to push and twist. I think sissy does it differently though.

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
I'm more of a 'shove it in just above the ribcage and puuuuuuulllll downwards until you reach the navel and then puuuuuuuuush left and theeeeeen right until their goopy bits all plop out' type of guy. :)

Chilly

Balls of steel
i find that methods tends to work but killes the...ah...subject...rather too fast. I prefer more subtle manouvres that prolong the suffering.

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
Sissyfoo said:
I'm more of a 'shove it in just above the ribcage and puuuuuuulllll downwards until you reach the navel and then puuuuuuuuush left and theeeeeen right until their goopy bits all plop out' type of guy. :)

Lol. I could almost hear it. :p

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Gamespot are FOOLS! They couldn't review a game if their familys' lives depended on it!

Chilly

Balls of steel
they probably could but i expect itd be the same shit quality as all the rest..

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
Nah. I think they are pretty good most of the time, for a free site I mean. I also enjoy reading the reviews about the crap games when I'm bored. The videos are quite fun too. :)

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
True...still, I'd feel sorry for their families. Gamespot UK was the biggest pile of shite ever. :/

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
Yeah, lol. It was just Gamespot with a UK flag behind it. Same reviews and everything, just a crapper layout. :p

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Oh yea, the pork pies...sorry. Well, they are all assembled on this conveyer belt thingy. The people in charge of checking the pies for skanky and diseased pies usually miss them or fall asleep on the job. Pies that fall to the factory floor are scooped up and sent back for reprocessing with all the grime still attached to them. The workers sneeze, cough and splutter all over the open pies and onto the fillings but the pies still get packaged and sent out.

Can't remember the rest of the horror stories my brother told me but he spent one of his summer holidays working at the Kerry Food Factory near Poole. Eurgh. :/

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
I heard that processed cheese was made from the scrapings off of slaughter house floors.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom