FAO FH/albion managers or who ever controls this section.

uspe

Fledgling Freddie
I dont understand something which you did. after the last MRE hib/mid raid on albion ingame i made a post : shit must stop. and i was asking albs opinion about if they want a ingame meeting or not. so after some ppl said its a good idea i decided to make a <<new>> thread : albion meeting which in there i set the date time and place for the meeting.

Now the million dolla question : why you mergeed the second thread to the previous??
because of that maybe that was a reason i was alone waiting for ppl to come.
plus i made a qurestion to the <contact us> section and still no answer

need some question

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
probabbly cause no-one cared, like i said first...

and you gave the mods some questions so you want answers...

Kinag

Part of the furniture
I cared but I was kept busy.

But I don't really see the reason behind the merge of those two threads neither.

People do care, not everybody enjoys the current situation on the server Psyco.

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
well this is gonna sound absolute crap, but anyway...

i didn't meen care, i ment buzy/ocupied... i dunno why i didn't type that, musta forgot the words

sorry:p

uspe

Fledgling Freddie
but???
still no answer from those guys????????

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
uspe said:
but???
still no answer from those guys????????

It's been under 2 hours.. the mods don't sit reading your posts 24/7.

Tilda

I'd presume whoever merged it read both posts and decided they were effectivley similar. If you're making a thread that follows on, its best to either close the first thread (if you made it) or get it closed first, then put a note to mods in the first post of your new thread explaining that you've started a new one to, for example, canvass opinion.

uspe

Fledgling Freddie
Tilda said:
I'd presume whoever merged it read both posts and decided they were effectivley similar. If you're making a thread that follows on, its best to either close the first thread (if you made it) or get it closed first, then put a note to mods in the first post of your new thread explaining that you've started a new one to, for example, canvass opinion.

lol wb to the game tilda thought you left.

if that happened as you say the guy who did it must have red only 1 of the 2 posts. And that is stupid.
anyway i'm not gonna look that further. next time i will start : :flame: :flame:

Shannesa

Can't get enough of FH
Uspe adm,ins on this forums have alife outside monitor this forums

as be admin on atthers forum as well i know that youcant monitor every forums 24/7 every day

uspe

Fledgling Freddie
Shannesa said:
Uspe adm,ins on this forums have alife outside monitor this forums

as be admin on atthers forum as well i know that youcant monitor every forums 24/7 every day

sorry shan need to learn morse code signal to under stand you :D

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
uspe said:

ill translate -

Uspe - admins of this forum have lives outside FH
as a admin of a seperate forum, i know you cant monitor 24/7

done -

also morse code is a series of beeps, consisting of long + short tones, commanly refererd to as _ and . iirc
so, no, learning morse code wouldn't help>.<

uspe

Fledgling Freddie
psyco said:
ill translate -

Uspe - admins of this forum have lives outside FH
as a admin of a seperate forum, i know you cant monitor 24/7

done -

also morse code is a series of beeps, consisting of long + short tones, commanly refererd to as _ and . iirc
so, no, learning morse code wouldn't help>.<

you forgot the word : stop
after each sentence :D

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
uspe said:

so if shan learns Morse Code Signals. you will " Stand Under Him".

as in your reply " Under Stand You" ???

/Freggy

Shannesa

Can't get enough of FH
Uspe by have a sickness called dyslexics witch i have i have ahard time wright and read

been have this fore 13 years now as i was get t my verdict about it

you maybe think its fun to call my english that funny words at least i try my best in both written and speaking to talk with those in game who now about me

About have dyslexics belive me its something you do not wanna get hit by

uspe

Fledgling Freddie
Shannesa said:
Uspe by have a sickness called dyslexics witch i have i have ahard time wright and read

been have this fore 13 years now as i was get t my verdict about it

you maybe think its fun to call my english that funny words at least i try my best in both written and speaking to talk with those in game who now about me

About have dyslexics belive me its something you do not wanna get hit by

why you taking it personal just j/k. :) cheer up and have a :drink:

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
uspe said:
why you taking it personal just j/k. :) cheer up and have a :drink:

it was a crap joke, and theres nothing funny about dyslexia...

ps. shan i thought you were just foriegn... ive known lots of dyslexics in the past, you never struck me as a disabled guy

uspe

Fledgling Freddie
psyco said:
it was a crap joke, and theres nothing funny about dyslexia...

ps. shan i thought you were just foriegn... ive known lots of dyslexics in the past, you never struck me as a disabled guy

maybe its not fun and i apologise for it

but still no f aswer from the guy who did that shit

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
uspe said:
but still no f aswer from the guy who did that shit

Tilda said:

thats your answer im afraid...

chretien

Fledgling Freddie
I doubt the post merge was the reason that no-one turned up. I would have been very surprised if more than one or two people had shown up and absolutely gobsmacked if that meeting had actually caused anything at all to change.

Sorry if it sounds harsh but a broad discussion on FH is more likely to have an effect than a couple of people getting together ingame.

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
chretien said:
I doubt the post merge was the reason that no-one turned up. I would have been very surprised if more than one or two people had shown up and absolutely gobsmacked if that meeting had actually caused anything at all to change.

Sorry if it sounds harsh but a broad discussion on FH is more likely to have an effect than a couple of people getting together ingame.

here here, have a rep

uspe

Fledgling Freddie
chretien said:

maybe yes, maybe not.
the point is will we work as a realm? or spread legs on hibgard?

chretien

Fledgling Freddie
uspe said:
maybe yes, maybe not.
the point is will we work as a realm? or spread legs on hibgard?
Dunno if you've been ingame the last couple of nights but the Albs who were in game and not fretting about missing some special GMs club meeting, were busy giving 'Hibgard' a hefty kick in the spuds.

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
uspe said:
its an idea not q reason

yes it is... im not going to repeat it, but read it again, it explanes why it was combined

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom