FAO FG Hibs in POC (Hib Side)

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
What happened last night? were you all afk?

Me and my scout mate got 4 of you before you got us.

We couldnt work out what happened

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Sparx said:

buffbots?
and most likely none of them were sc'd so you most likely were hitting for cap/near cap dmg.
Why are you complaining ? its not as if you were there for the challenge.

p.s it wasnt me there before you start
p.p.s ibtl

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
not moaning was hilarious and we werent about to stop just cause they are not hitting back.

THEY ARE ZE ENEMY!!!

Besides they werent BBs when they started hitting back their painful styles proved that

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
after a while in poc they got numb prolly

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
nah they were most likely shocked at ze skeels of this guy and his skeeled scout buddy. Move on nothing to see......

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Sharkith said:
nah they were most likely shocked at ze skeels of this guy and his skeeled scout buddy. Move on nothing to see......

Shark, you've become semi-leet :eek7: :m00:

Bondoila

Fledgling Freddie
Not sure if you were there more then once, but I was exping the last of my fools bow in there. If it was this time it wasn't an fg some random dude at level 40 with his bb hade died.
Elthunder(ranger), me(ranger) and Elrandhir(bb) we were all afk. I came back started to fight both of you at 30 % hp got the scout down to 10% Elthunder came back and killed you.
You managed to kill a bb a level 40 char and I died to your duo when starting at 30% hp. The high dmg probably came from me I battler debuffed you and I think the scout droped to 10% in 3-4 hits.

/claps at being able to kill some afk peps

Bondoila

Fledgling Freddie
Sparx said:
not moaning was hilarious and we werent about to stop just cause they are not hitting back.

THEY ARE ZE ENEMY!!!

Besides they werent BBs when they started hitting back their painful styles proved that

If this was what you did talk about It was only me hiting back :p ( they wasn't really the correct word)

Cruhar

Fledgling Freddie
Cant have been you as he said 'We got 4 of them before they got to us' and you were 3 total :drink:

spook

Fledgling Freddie
Overestimating the enemy has happened before, will be interesting to see reply :p

Bondoila

Fledgling Freddie
Since I was afk at start it came to my mind that the level 40 might hade had a char to pl him self with and could have released at the time I was back. So it's still possible that they could have killed 4, or he overestimated :)

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
nah Bugz I am bored and have little patience for stupid threads. As for the avatar thingy Gamah was as always being ironic. ;)

Gamah

Banned
Sharkith said:
nah Bugz I am bored and have little patience for stupid threads. As for the avatar thingy Gamah was as always being ironic. ;)

My Humour is wasted here :(

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
Sparx said:

haha asking that when killing someone in PoC, laugable =P

had fun killing a guy or 2 haveing 4 chars or so with him/them, think they where 2 at most trying to go there and farm people, unlucky that we killed them =P no farming PoC hibside for j00.

Thanks for the Rp's though.

Rellik

Fledgling Freddie
prolly semi afk while being half way through a pull while being dual / tripple or more logged x<

kinda hard to fight back then.. :m00:

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
no it was def a fg and we def got 4 and they were all yellow at 50

we got 4 down and then the rest attacked.

But in the spirit of this FH going to say....." OMFG!!!ONE!! why did everyone else attack? 2 attacked therefor anymore who attacked us were ADDERS!!! ADDERS!!!!

whoever said "yeah thanks for the ARPEES!!" well we got a few before we were killed :)

Bonehead

Fledgling Freddie
Me and another heretic Jorro killed a FG hibs on Mid side. After 4 of them was killed Jorro died aswell but i had end left for some leet sprinting, so ran away from their tanks who were ooe and monster ressed Jorro. After that the remaining droped like flyes. Nothing i brag about on FH, but after this QQ thread it was hard to resist!

And oh ye, there was several rr5-6 in that group. And they jumped us, not the other way around! :m00:

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
hehe love monster rezz :)

Me and another scout mate were in poc ages ago and found 2FGH in Alb side we snuck behind them, aread mezzed then rann off. Yes i admit we bricked it. They were all bigger than us

Zovic

Fledgling Freddie
Spar, by posting this here you blatently want some sort of recognition of your skills, so, you pwn mate.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Zovic said:
Spar, by posting this here you blatently want some sort of recognition of your skills, so, you pwn mate.

no i dont, if one of the hibs had posted something here i would PMed em

So no i dont want anything

Bhalage

Fledgling Freddie
dude grats on your superior skills killing ppl in poc, i hope u dinged realmrank Warder.

can we move on now pls?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom