FAO Ffc

Toxic

Loyal Freddie
hey mate jus wanted 2 ask you somethin,
today when i was watchin the duel between ranamaru and miek at apk,

When it was over you single line mezz me and /bow to me. i want 2 know how the hell thats possible when i was standing in stealth (19+5 mos2) and easily 1000 units away from ya....im really really confused tbh.

anybody else got any ideas...

Poli

Fledgling Freddie
Nailez said:
sure single target and not aoe ?

The whole scenario wouldnt make sence if it wasnt single target...(pbaoe mezz, or AoE mezz would be possible if it wasnt)

He writes "Single Target" mezz and we gotta assume that he actually means what he is saying... (writing)

It does sound peculiar, but sometimes if another char has been in your area for a while (if your are standing still or sumit) you become visible to them easier... trick is to keep moving.. (its a pain to be aoe mezzed because you stand still and are easier to spot) tho 1000 units are a looong way off...

The /bow from ffc shows that he could indeed see toxic despite his high stealth + MoS... so the question is... why.. or how could he?

Toxic

Loyal Freddie
Yes i did mean single target mezz i was standing far from him and i had been in stealth ages (switching positions ofc)
Yet he turns straight in my direction and /bows after he mezzes, how could he know where i was standing?? i didnt unstealth once and he wasnt near me so how could he target me to mezz me let alone see me.... the whole situation was freaky tbh and i jus want 2 know how some1 could do that.

gohan

FH is my second home
Toxic said:
Yes i did mean single target mezz i was standing far from him and i had been in stealth ages (switching positions ofc)
Yet he turns straight in my direction and /bows after he mezzes, how could he know where i was standing?? i didnt unstealth once and he wasnt near me so how could he target me to mezz me let alone see me.... the whole situation was freaky tbh and i jus want 2 know how some1 could do that.

sometime in proper RvR i u use watter pot or arti or somthign a restealth quickly u leave a stealthed lag shadow, but never heard of 1 of these being mezzed ect :<

Weever

Banned
gohan said:
sometime in proper RvR i u use watter pot or arti or somthign a restealth quickly u leave a stealthed lag shadow, but never heard of 1 of these being mezzed ect :<

Aye i found 1 of these in thid think was earlier today wen i was on my fire wiz, was heading out of apk and i saw, which i assumed, was a scout with real bad stealth, so i did EB (dmg add) and just after i did it the real scout, not the shadow, appeared just a bit further down, must be some kind of bug
:>

Toxic

Loyal Freddie
Goretooth said:
Arrggh Toxic u wanna do RA respec plz? :p... kk thx

eh...:confused: and as for the lag ghost i don't believe in em :p was strange all the same 1st time iv ever came across anythin like it.

Toxic

Loyal Freddie
gohan said:
go to bed toxic

all that pink has gone 2 your head!!! maybe i should group with that mincer and see how you like being single mezzed in stealth :p i know exactly how you'd react and i wudnt like to be on ventrillo then :kissit:

gohan

FH is my second home
Toxic said:
all that pink has gone 2 your head!!! maybe i should group with that mincer and see how you like being single mezzed in stealth :p i know exactly how you'd react and i wudnt like to be on ventrillo then :kissit:
ahhaha what u talking bout :p u love it!!!! vent's ur favriout place to be in thid

Toxic

Loyal Freddie
gohan said:
ahhaha what u talking bout :p u love it!!!! vent's ur favriout place to be in thid
its true you know lol never get tired of hearing ya curse every alb/hib in thid...oh and now its my time to say gohan go to bed :p

gohan

FH is my second home
Toxic said:
its true you know lol never get tired of hearing ya curse every alb/hib in thid...oh and now its my time to say gohan go to bed :p
pffft i ahve many more areas of FH to troll yet + other forums

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom