FAO: Feathers and Co in HW

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Dudes fuck off to Emain pls and let SOLO ppl play this game somewhere. Dont be this pathetic (tsing twice for the mighty 200rps, 4 vs 1 basicaly, mincer m8 etc) i dont post whine threads but you guys totally pissed me off with your actions in hw :). Two of you were RR5 aswell...so cant understand why do you need to be 4+ in HW off primetime. Well anyhow please dont come to hw, you can port to emain and zerg there nicely. Thanks.

Escape

Can't get enough of FH
I wouldn't mind a solo zone, but no one would respect it.
It always happens when you're solo, you get zerged and when you're in a fg, you meet lots of solo people :p

/salute Feathers & co... keep those scoundrels out of Albion :D

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
They cant kill nothing else so they need to pratice it somewhere where they can be sure that only soloers come there,Try to see it from their point of view :(

Borand

Fledgling Freddie
I know how you feel, I got killed by 5 albs at 4:30am in Odin's the other day when I was the only mid in our frontier...

/shrug

That's daoc for you.

Vae

Resident Freddy
Well you could say the same thing about the fg+ Hib stealthers who have been camping AMG Odins in the last week or the fg mids who camped MMG HW.

I've always wanted to do this and I believe it is the traditional FH response :)

QQ n00b :flame:

Brite

Banned
They have been camping there all night i bet, finaly when i brought someone along (warrior) i had there minstrel so he couldnt get away... and they just stealthed and let him die, bunch of wimps lol

There is a reason people go to HW .... odins has turned into more fg vs fg now but people go to hw and odins to get away from you zerging little fuckers and gank groups.... so please go play with your own kind and stop forcing your style of play onto us... like boomer said... fuck off to emain

BigE

One of Freddy's beloved
Dorin said:
Dudes fuck off to Emain pls and let SOLO ppl play this game somewhere. Dont be this pathetic (tsing twice for the mighty 200rps, 4 vs 1 basicaly, mincer m8 etc) i dont post whine threads but you guys totally pissed me off with your actions in hw :). Two of you were RR5 aswell...so cant understand why do you need to be 4+ in HW off primetime. Well anyhow please dont come to hw, you can port to emain and zerg there nicely. Thanks.

Pick yourself up, cure rez sick and back to the fight.. it happens to us all, Its the game we play called DAOC..

Vae

Resident Freddy
Brite said:
They have been camping there all night i bet, finaly when i brought someone along (warrior) i had there minstrel so he couldnt get away... and they just stealthed and let him die, bunch of wimps lol

... because it makes such sense for 2 scouts to take on a BD and Warrior and give their RPs away :rolleyes:

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks albs,your responses are so easily guessed,QQ came finaly aswell. But about topic,what you can expect from people who ebayed/pl:ed their chars and trying to roleplay on bad succes rate because Rambo kicked them from his groups.

FOR KING ARTUR/WHOEVER IS THAT NEW GUY WITH SHINY EPIC !!111 j00 :worthy:

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
Brite said:

There is a reason people go to HW .... odins has turned into more fg vs fg now but people go to hw and odins to get away from you zerging little fuckers and gank groups.... so please go play with your own kind and stop forcing your style of play onto us... like boomer said... fuck off to emain

i understand why bonedancers want 1 on 1 :m00:

Vae

Resident Freddy
Downanael said:
Thanks albs,your responses are so easily guessed,QQ came finaly aswell. But about topic,what you can expect from people who ebayed/pl:ed their chars and trying to roleplay on bad succes rate because Rambo kicked them from his groups.

FOR KING ARTUR/WHOEVER IS THAT NEW GUY WITH SHINY EPIC !!111 j00 :worthy:

QQ would seem to be the traditional response of every BW/FH Whiner/Flamer so should be expected by now.

Are you trying to imply that Feathers and Co broke the CoC by ebaying or that they PL'd their characters - Nice allegations :rolleyes:

As for the Roleplay comments. I've noticed on a lot of threads the derogatory comments that anyone who is basicly not one the the l33t guilds must therefore be a roleplayer and therefore we must insult them for roleplaying even if they don't!

As for grouping with Rambo - who do you think Rambo normally groups with and how often do you find him in HW? Hell, last time I grouped with Rambo for a keep retake I had to explain where each keep was in our frontier - He does know his way to MMG though :)

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
Vae said:
Are you trying to imply that Feathers and Co broke the CoC by ebaying or that they PL'd their characters - Nice allegations :rolleyes:

Nope,it just leaves certain sign for the charater

As for the Roleplay comments. I've noticed on a lot of threads the derogatory comments that anyone who is basicly not one the the l33t guilds must therefore be a roleplayer and therefore we must insult them for roleplaying even if they don't!

That's Right

As for grouping with Rambo - who do you think Rambo normally groups with and how often do you find him in HW? Hell, last time I grouped with Rambo for a keep retake I had to explain where each keep was in our frontier - He does know his way to MMG though :)

Was pointing out that if they cant compete with the hordes of infils on emain but bring 4 stealthers on HW something is wrong

:wub: .

Tafaya Anathas

Fledgling Freddie
Dorin said:

Cool, I could wrote it too when 2 weeks ago 6 hib stealther jumped on our duo... If you wanna solo play a single player game.

Brite

Banned
old.windforce said:
i understand why bonedancers want 1 on 1 :m00:

i prefer 2 or 3 on 1, more of a challenge

and it was 3 scouts and one minstrel by the way so it was 4 on 2, i know they wouldnt of won but just standing back and letting there mate dies shows what they care about.....

Eroda

Fledgling Freddie
More whinging, if its not crying about normal zergs, its stealther ones.

If you want fair even fights every single time, why not play an FPS with set numbers per side or a single player game? I reckon u might enjoy it more.

People will do what they want so live with it.

Vae

Resident Freddy
Brite said:
i prefer 2 or 3 on 1, more of a challenge

and it was 3 scouts and one minstrel by the way so it was 4 on 2, i know they wouldnt of won but just standing back and letting there mate dies shows what they care about.....

Actually being that minstrel iirc one scout was already dead to another fight that'd just finished. Oh and I was glad that they did stealth - it would have been stupid to continue the fight as I already said.

Anyway earlier you (RR6) had been there with Belxavier (RR7 and tbh rather hard) and Nightstar (RR6) twice fighting our 2 RR5 scouts, my RR3 minstrel and a Lvl 49 RR2 scout. I hardly say you were zerged with your 3 high RR's vs our 4 rather lower ones. In fact I'd go so far as to say the odds were in your favour.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Same old same old is all i can say :eek: and of course its only albs who create stealth groups :eek2: . If they went emain, they'd most likely be steamrolled over by one of your extremely balanced savage groups, or 'added' upon when they were in a fair fight with several enemy. Hw is a zone for smaller battles at times, i agree. But it's more fun to play in an area with slightly higher numbers so your chance of winning are increased. I'm not fond of full stealther groups, unless its in emain which can be rather fun against helpless groups mid-battle :flame: . If you can't stand the heat of dying once in a while, get out of the f*cking kitchen!. This is a game where you're going to get pwned A LOT, theres no point in whining about it, just pay your 10silver and go back for christ sake. Would you have prefered to get run over by a Fg and stand no chance at any rps at all?, or taken on a much smaller force, at the chance of scrounging maybe 1 or 2 kills from it. If your fighting skills were half as good as your crying moaning and whinging skills, maybe you'd have stood a chance :kissit: .

Vladamir

FH is my second home
I've been inactive since the 12th of February. This shite has been going on since the dawn of Daoc tbh :m00: .

Brite

Banned
Vae said:
Actually being that minstrel iirc one scout was already dead to another fight that'd just finished. Oh and I was glad that they did stealth - it would have been stupid to continue the fight as I already said.

Anyway earlier you (RR6) had been there with Belxavier (RR7 and tbh rather hard) and Nightstar (RR6) twice fighting our 2 RR5 scouts, my RR3 minstrel and a Lvl 49 RR2 scout. I hardly say you were zerged with your 3 high RR's vs our 4 rather lower ones. In fact I'd go so far as to say the odds were in your favour.

I wasnt with them they where giving me reports of where you where and so on so i could help them out as they could not beat you 2 vs 4, altho once they did

Anyway i liked it when the FG of hibs where there BOTH you and the hibs saw me as the top priority to kill, you guys could of ran off and stealthed but you gaves your lives to get rps from my death... heeh .... awww aint that cute :p

Vae

Resident Freddy
Brite said:
I wasnt with them they where giving me reports of where you where and so on so i could help them out as they could not beat you 2 vs 4, altho once they did

Anyway i liked it when the FG of hibs where there BOTH you and the hibs saw me as the top priority to kill, you guys could of ran off and stealthed but you gaves your lives to get rps from my death... heeh .... awww aint that cute :p
Actually it was you and a norse vs 2 hibs who messed and killed the norse then our scouts killed you and attacked one hib when the fg hibs arrived at mach 6.

I could, of course, just say we hate BD's that much but tbh I got uncovered by the hib fg running in and stopping on top of me while stealthed and I couldn't get away :p

Oh and you were a worthless BD anyway - worth no RPs :touch:

Saggy

Can't get enough of FH
Vae said:
Why not, since the release everyone who have been a member of RvR-guild has been insulted for being an elitist even if they aren't :m00:

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Tafaya Anathas said:
Cool, I could wrote it too when 2 weeks ago 6 hib stealther jumped on our duo... If you wanna solo play a single player game.

Rly? That shit happens with me ALOT more then you, but i dont make post about each of the "omfg i got zerged", couse that is the part of daoc too and gotta live with it. But runing around in hw with a grp of 4 killing the solo ppl with Ts all over again as Eagle Knight Scouts is kinda retarded, could do that in emain with the same success rate without ruining someone elses fun.
Thats why i made this "whine thread". (there wasnt any enemy stealth zerg to wipe just me and 1 hunter or so what was the point there? 200rps/hour is not too good imo). And not all shades\rangers like to zerg ppl with 6+ grp (thats why i dont go to odins, ns zerg is retarded aswell), but somehow ppl only remember the zergling infis\shades\sbs.... didnt see any FAO mona araudry who dare to solo. Oh and good for ya if you got jumped only 2 weeks ago by 6+ thats happens to me everytime i go to emain :D
But next time take your constructive comments somewhere else or play your stealther solo more often. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom