Fao Faxi Bg1

Balthus

Fledgling Freddie
:twak:
All i got 2 say is PRICK.Now if all you can do is constantly shoot a just ressed player 4 times 1 after the other the second they ressed then you is 1 sad motherfker.Now i know there are some ppl out there who think its perfectly reasonable to rezz kill but i aint 1 of them,when mids are fighting albs in a gr8 fight across mb theres enough targets to go 4 that will earn u some rps,dont be a sad wanker and,target dead guy,wait in stealth,fire at dead guy as being ressed,stealth up,repeat 3 more times.
Get some balls and some skilz and try attacking ppl with more than 1hp u twat :worthy:
Flame away with "but it uses up healers power to ress blah,blah blah" "PWned,blah,blah,blah" "Cry more NoOb,blah,blah,blah" :flame: Just think its a sorry state for the game when ppl think its gr8 fun to keep taking out the same person from a cowardly distance after ress.

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
Its a shame i didnt bet money on this to turn into a whine thread, i am Faxi btw.

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
lol really what do you know how much skill i got? oh he killed a rezzsick with 10hp that means he does it all the time and he is a noob...stfu man really i got an Cleric and Armsman outside apk all by myself try do that with your Troll(i dont know what kind of FoTM he was).

rivan

Fledgling Freddie
only troll 'fotm' is supp/dark bd now afaik.

evilmidcaster.gif
bdpet.gif

Faeldawn

Fledgling Freddie
Long time ago when i rolled a void eld for thid and mids were assaulting the keep a shammy kept rezzing a dorf (thane i think) in range of my bolts, so i kept killing the dorf.

I did this to keep the shammy occupied and waste his mana (mainly coz i was stoned tho and it made me giggle ;)).

If a rezzer is dumb enough to continuously rezz in an area that is known to be camped by a sniper or a ranged enemy then they get all they deserve.

Not nice, but a fact afaik.

Balthus

Fledgling Freddie
My FOTM troll was a shammi and as pointed out i can understand if its in a large battle where u want 2 drain the rezzers pow but i just got a bit fkin annoyed at the pointless lone luri ranger keep rezz killing,wot was the point.
Ah well ive slept since then and am over it now just got a bit frustrated is all.
Oh an ROFL at the FOTM comment,does mid have any FOTM left after crying hibs/albs got most of mids chars nerfed?
Having hib chars on the other server myself id put a light spec ench against almost any mid char as mine can mezz/stun type of thing then nuke,3 shots wth caster pet and even the hardest tank or bd with 3 healers is dead :) and these new caba/sorc (cant remember which) pets that are like un mezz able and come after you in the dozens are well nasty.

Balthus

Fledgling Freddie
Oh and in response to your challenge to try an do that with your troll,the troll is cave spec shammi and was killing for fun with aoe dots and bolts,he lifted a camping grp of albs from mpk at 1 point as the had 10+ mids pinned up at mpk but 2 well placed aoe dots disrupted all the casters,unstealthed 4+ stealthers and killed 3 after dot wore them down,rest of mids charged during break from casters an archers and wiped albs.Lets see ya ranger have that kinda effect then ;) Oh,an none were rezz :puke: either :clap: :kissit:

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
yea ill tell mythic they need to give me AoE dot

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom