FAO: Fatalitys

F

fenikske

team with me mate and you will see your stats rise like hell :p :)

M

Madonion Slicer

brilliant Twisted Evil Diamond Sceptre

Sweet staff where is it from?

W

-Wedge-

Hmm, you rougly have 100HP more then me... But I only see +50ish HP items...

The rest is rougly the same, although I dont use most of my Epic outfit and it seems my resists are therefor better then yours (I cap on I think all my magic resists except for Spirit or Matter, not sure)...

I never got beyond 1200HP either... (start with 835 unbuffed)

Btw, get that staff repaired... The focus levels wont work on a 70-con staff... Reports(on ign boards) said that power usage already goes up when it hits 95% con...

T

Tyka

How can you have 228 int and 300 buffed? max i get buffed is 285, and that is when we have best int buff.

If i were you i would drop alot of the crap items you have for more resists items and + hits, i bet your + con is 50 over cap or something.

Here you can find my stats, dex 9 from cap, +hits are 6 from cap, int 1 from cap. rest is capped. Except resists of course.

But still, how can u have 11 more int than me ?

T

Tyka

Originally posted by -Wedge-
Btw, get that staff repaired... The focus levels wont work on a 70-con staff... Reports(on ign boards) said that power usage already goes up when it hits 95% con...

Con does not affect how much mana it takes to cast a spell, if its below 70% you just cant use the staff and need to repair it.

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by Tyka
How can you have 228 int and 300 buffed? max i get buffed is 285, and that is when we have best int buff.

If i were you i would drop alot of the crap items you have for more resists items and + hits, i bet your + con is 50 over cap or something.

Here you can find my stats, dex 9 from cap, +hits are 6 from cap, int 1 from cap. rest is capped. Except resists of course.

But still, how can u have 11 more int than me ?

elf: int 70 (+10 from stats) I assume?
so 80

+45 from levels

+75 from items
aug acuity 3
+18
+75 max from acuity buff

Avalonian: int 80 (+13 from start stats)
giving 93
+45 from levels
+75 from items
aug acuity 3

so wildfire either hasn't capped his +int from items or he only put 10 in int at char creation...

W

-Wedge-

I havent done testing as in the post that Fingoniel points to... But it sure feels like it makes a difference...

The +int stuff definitly doesnt work at 70-con... At least not on armor...

And I'm at 228 int too I think (not 100% sure)...

W

-Wedge-

Holy.....

Tyka, how on earth did you get your melee resists THAT high...

I've looked up so many items, but I think I can get it to 10% tops (crush/thrust/melee)... But only with epic-mob drops that are more rare then legion drops (Afanc's Cloak for example)...

And then my other stats would seriously be hurting... Your magic resists look similar to mine, but damn those melee resists...

T

Tyka

damn, avalonians start with 10 more int than elves? rubbish

O

old.Xanthian

Damn nice resists Tyka.
What items you using ?

Heres my stats, pretty shite tbh, but I get 1327 HP buffed and im capped on Dex, Con and 6 short on +Hits
50_Unbuffed.gif

EDIT: Just realised that image is wrong.. I've obtained new items since :p

O

old.Xanthian

Originally posted by Tyka
ill get a list and post on hib forums if u want.

Sure, would be great :)

Updated screenie now :p
Eld_Stats.jpg

A

Arnor

wildfire: if you get 4more hps you cant be oneshotted by my mates Rm-bolts w/o crits, cap dmg unbuffed=951 ;)

A

Arnor

oh, and that staff he got aint rare at all, got one for my ickle sm :p

its a prince/princess/legion/legionguard drop

W

-Wedge-

Excuse me, are melee resist items on sale? Do they grow on tree's?

10+ on all melee resists?

(Then again, watch out Xanthian, 13% heat resists, ouch)

And Arnor2, chances are pretty big that you cant 1-shot anyone unless they have their shields down or are lower level... Resists + AF come in play which means it'll be pretty damn hard to cap 951 on someone else equal level... (I cap at 1024 with MoM I, but hardly ever hit that, though 800 is possible)

H

hotrat

Here you can find my stats, dex 9 from cap, +hits are 6 from cap, int 1 from cap. rest is capped. Except resists of course
You can't acheive those resists in alb, to get 20%+ in all 3 melee would seriously affect your magic resists.
We dont have any items like http://templars.0wns.org/daocss/ITAMZ/rings.jpg

My theurg has most of the best items you can get (cloth from fester, cloth from bean-nights, epic, staves from llyn barfog) and has nowhere near as good stats as that :(

O

old.Xanthian

Originally posted by -Wedge-
Then again, watch out Xanthian, 13% heat resists, ouch

I could Drop 4% Thrust/Body/Energy and 36 HP and get a 10% Heat, 10% Energy, 19 Con necklace if needed :p
But tbh I die from Wiz nukes regardless of my resists.
I also gimped my char when I created it :( 10 Dex 10 Int 10 Qui, fucking Catacombs site.. says that.. didnt know any difference as it was my 1st char :eek:

W

-Wedge-

Well, I'm not 100% sure, but getting +20% on almost all resists... I think its pretty much short from impossible in Albion... Unless your willing to lower dex/con/whatever... And even then it'll be damn hard...

Unless there are items not listed on the item sites(Gamebanshee / alaahaamakazama(or how ever you write that))...

Seriously, the fact that there are 2 wizzies that have +10% on melee and no alb has that should atleast say something...

W

-Wedge-

And jiggs, I'm pretty sure we're talking about casters here... Its far easier for a tank (for you friar) to get melee resists up, then it is for casters...

Users who are viewing this thread