FAO : Everyone in Thid

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Lets have a daily switcharoo of CK ... for 2 weeks, we let each other take CK in thid , we do this 10 times till all 3 realms have taken it 10. Then we can all run around with a silly Froniter Challenger title above our names. And then feel really cool cos we havnt actually challenged the frontier at all, just a silly little crappy bg where mids and hibs are unkillable in setup grps cos albs never run a rejuv cleric and sorcs only ever solo :D

or lets all kill each other 2000 times taking it in turns . Thid titles Roxxorrrrrr

on second thought tis a silly idea

Btw has anyone actually taken CK ten times yet and seen if thid has the title , i know the keeps log into your Title box when its taken, but ive not seen one person with it yet. Saw a bane of Midgard but i cant remember who it was lol

Sue me im bored ;p

Everz

FH is my second home
You dont get anything for title for taking thid keep i think.

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
knighthood said:
Btw has anyone actually taken CK ten times yet and seen if thid has the title , i know the keeps log into your Title box when its taken, but ive not seen one person with it yet. Saw a bane of Midgard but i cant remember who it was lol

Sue me im bored ;p

Not taken a keep in a while, but don't you get a free level still? If so i doubt you'd be able to easily cap it 10 times.

noblok

Part of the furniture
Tallen said:
Not taken a keep in a while, but don't you get a free level still? If so i doubt you'd be able to easily cap it 10 times.
Last time a keep was taken while I was in Thidranki I got the keep in /title even though I was out of range to get exp.

Umgrud

Fledgling Freddie
Last time i seen him he was on the new inland playing his Warrior

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom