FAO: Everlast

I

ilias

I see u got a good group there guys with some players that defected from the best RvR mid guilds.
You lost one fight last night in HW and in next run u came back as 2fg..
Why?

B

Biby

Whay, oh whay !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

K

Kelmorian

bet you gonna call me a liar...

but the last 5 times ive run in to severance, they been 2fg :p

P

Penitent

Ooo, an easy one to answer!

Basically Mids cry out for more Hibs to come play RvR, but ONLY if they come as 1fg and they can't beat the said crying Mids (otherwise its an unfair "zerg" - see previous posts from Qte for further information on Severance zergs).

What happens when a fg Hibs actually win is that Mids stamp their feet becuase theyre not used to it and BAF. I mean, whats the point in being a Mid if you don't win all the time? Don't you realise by now that we're not actually supposed to win, but just be providers of RP's for other Realms?

God forbid that a fg Mids who have just lost would come back on their own to try again and risk the humiliation of a second defeat by the same Hibs! (exceptions do apply of course, there are a few honourable 1fg's who do come back for a re-match).

Also, another note to remember is that Severance members aren't allowed to run in 2fg's, not even to clear albs from HW or to participate in keep-take events. We're an uber-RvR Guild! There should be no reason EVER to run as 2fg's.

Silly Ilias, has the past 2 months in RvR and BW study not taught you anything?

O

old.Hardbein

What if.....

-We had our first guild-event and were in HW roleplaying??? hu?
-We were out doing a "PE"?
-We were only 11ppl?
-We took this grp to emain just to piss Fadeh off ?

Its quite amusing to see that the ppl who "8++" normaly r the first to WHINGE! when one of ur opponents have a few random-stealther-adds...and ofc that only happens at milegates :rolleyes:

Z

zapzap

Originally posted by ilias
I see u got a good group there guys with some players that defected from the best RvR mid guilds.
You lost one fight last night in HW and in next run u came back as 2fg..
Why?

WD u manage to beat us after we had a fight with 2fg albs where 2 fg hibs also came, none where buffed not even resist did we bother to do. Did u manage to see the amount of rps u got from us ? every sigle 1 of us was killed in previuos fight .

Zapsi

A

Aule Valar

basically when fighting you get completely random stealther adds, that just happen to be in the same guild as the fg your fighting
oh and appear at the same time as the grp in obscure places like stone valley
should point out this doesn't happen all the time, and gets exagerated just a tiny little bit, but not much, nooo :p

oh and give severance 2fgs more please, they're good fun :D
ftp://213.112.207.101/movies/Daoc/Forsetes_Circle/Odins1809.avi

Z

zapzap

Originally posted by Aule Valar
basically when fighting you get completely random stealther adds, that just happen to be in the same guild as the fg your fighting
oh and appear at the same time as the grp in obscure places like stone valley
should point out this doesn't happen all the time, and gets exagerated just a tiny little bit, but not much, nooo :p

ftp://213.112.207.101/movies/Daoc/Forsetes_Circle/Odins1809.avi

I like it better that when the stalthers that pop have assist on MA in the fg

Zapsi

X

Xeanor

So where are the movies where I get ganked? ^^

Oh wait, my groups usually win. ^^

Z

zapzap

Originally posted by Penitent
Ooo, an easy one to answer!

Basically Mids cry out for more Hibs to come play RvR, but ONLY if they come as 1fg and they can't beat the said crying Mids (otherwise its an unfair "zerg" - see previous posts from Qte for further information on Severance zergs).

What happens when a fg Hibs actually win is that Mids stamp their feet becuase theyre not used to it and BAF. I mean, whats the point in being a Mid if you don't win all the time? Don't you realise by now that we're not actually supposed to win, but just be providers of RP's for other Realms?

God forbid that a fg Mids who have just lost would come back on their own to try again and risk the humiliation of a second defeat by the same Hibs! (exceptions do apply of course, there are a few honourable 1fg's who do come back for a re-match).

Also, another note to remember is that Severance members aren't allowed to run in 2fg's, not even to clear albs from HW or to participate in keep-take events. We're an uber-RvR Guild! There should be no reason EVER to run as 2fg's.

Silly Ilias, has the past 2 months in RvR and BW study not taught you anything?

So hibs are allowed to bring 2fg to clear HMG but mids are not allowed to be 11 to fight the same amount hibs need 2fg to clear.

P

Penitent

Re: Re: FAO: Everlast

Originally posted by zapzap
WD u manage to beat us after we had a fight with 2fg albs where 2 fg hibs also came, none where buffed not even resist did we bother to do. Did u manage to see the amount of rps u got from us ? every sigle 1 of us was killed in previuos fight .

Zapsi

I don't think the post was "w00t, we beat you". It was a simple question, not an arrogant statement of pwnage. If the answer was "actually we were only 11, you were unlucky and got a few stealth adds", then just post it - there's no argument. Genuine mistake on Ili's part and the end of the thread. It happens, we know this as much as anyone.

However, your answer doesn't seem to imply this but actually defend your BAF. So, even if you did just have a previous fight, no resists, etc - why didn't you just come back as 1 fg? If you play well enough (which experience tells us that you can do, no-one is denying that) to have just killed 2fg albs and 2fg hibs, then why did you feel the need to BAF on your next run just because a group got lucky on you?

Surely the honourable and more satisfying thing for you to do was to come back with no RS, and with buffs and resists and prove to the group who just beat you that they got lucky in the last fight. This is what MM do, and we know and accept we've been well and truly revenged.

Ah forgot... winning > honour.

A

Artemls

Re: Re: Re: FAO: Everlast

I don't think the post was "w00t, we beat you". It was a simple question, not an arrogant statement of pwnage.

Even if you did just have a previous fight, no resists, etc - why didn't you just come back as 1 fg? If you play well enough (which experience tells us that you can do, no-one is denying that) to have just killed 2fg albs and 2fg hibs, then why did you feel the need to BAF on your next run just because a group got lucky on you?

Surely the honourable and more satisfying thing for you to do was to come back with no RS, and with buffs and resists and prove to the group who just beat you that they got lucky in the last fight.

We came back with the exact same amount of people, no more no less.

And why post a thread like this when you killed our 1fg with about 2fg of Severance and one more 1fg by camping MMG in HW yesterday?

P

Penitent

Re: Re: Re: Re: FAO: Everlast

Originally posted by Artemls
And why post a thread like this when you killed our 1fg with about 2fg of Severance and one more 1fg by camping MMG in HW yesterday?

Because we had just finished clearing the Arfur zerg and you happened to run to mmg 2 mins later while we were still resting/buffing, etc. Hardly camping...

And Gratz, you just found out what its like for Hibs running in emain every day. Would you have come back for more?

A

Artemls

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: FAO: Everlast

Because we had just finished clearing the Arfur zerg and you happened to run to mmg 2 mins later while we were still resting/buffing, etc. Hardly camping...

And Gratz, you just found out what its like for Hibs running in emain every day. Would you have come back for more?

We where at the fight agaist albs and we died, released and ported back buffed up and moved out happy that the Albs was dead only to find you guys camping it instead 20-30min later.

I dont really mind if you do camp/run 2fg but please don't post a little whine when we for once ran more then 8 people :)

V

vortimer

Re: Re: Re: FAO: Everlast

I don't think the post was "w00t, we beat you". It was a simple question, not an arrogant statement of pwnage. If the answer was "actually we were only 11, you were unlucky and got a few stealth adds", then just post it - there's no argument. Genuine mistake on Ili's part and the end of the thread. It happens, we know this as much as anyone.

However, your answer doesn't seem to imply this but actually defend your BAF. So, even if you did just have a previous fight, no resists, etc - why didn't you just come back as 1 fg? If you play well enough (which experience tells us that you can do, no-one is denying that) to have just killed 2fg albs and 2fg hibs, then why did you feel the need to BAF on your next run just because a group got lucky on you?

Surely the honourable and more satisfying thing for you to do was to come back with no RS, and with buffs and resists and prove to the group who just beat you that they got lucky in the last fight. This is what MM do, and we know and accept we've been well and truly revenged.

MM is loads better than severance, imho

P

Penitent

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: FAO: Everlast

Originally posted by Artemls
I dont really mind if you do camp/run 2fg

Nice one!! Thanks for this. A nice quote to use every time Severance (a newish RvR Guild who don't have any chance of winning against most experienced Mid/Alb groups, who are trying to do our part in keeping RvR alive for you Mids/Albs, who after numerous times of being slaughtered keep coming back for more for your enjoyment) are flamed for the odd occassion when we run more than 1fg!! Now we have someone to blame ;)

Aule - DLed your movie and don't see any Severance on it. Givf correct link please :)

P

Penitent

Re: Re: Re: Re: FAO: Everlast

Originally posted by vortimer
MM is loads better than severance, imho

No Shit Sherlock! Who said they weren't?

V

vortimer

no one said it, but u will never reach their skill lvl ;) even less with whines. its like 2 fg arent allowed to kill 1 fg ...

R

Roo Stercogburn

Oooh rulers and gentlemen in pink polonecks ;)

P

Penitent

Originally posted by vortimer
no one said it, but u will never reach their skill lvl ;) even less with whines. its like 2 fg arent allowed to kill 1 fg ...

Maybe you want to have a look at this thread and then start digging yourself out of the hole...

http://forums.barrysworld.com/showthread.php?threadid=80991

Pay special attention to Qte's whining, and you may realise the glorious glorious irony (on 2 accounts) of what you have just posted :)

T

tanq

Ohh i just love BW :)

Ty for the answer Hardbein. Think you was the only one who decided to actually answer the question.

Originally posted by Aule Valar

Nice movie but can you give me some kind of clue why you posted it???
There are zero Severance members in that movie.

Q

Qte Eth

severence u can zerg as u wish but dont make ppl laugh with your excuses that mids cant lose at all, weve seen Eclipse and Np to farm 90%+ mids all the time so dont try to excuse your playskill with hib underpower.

and zz i am just stating that u guys zerg , and you are whining that hibs are so bad, and not like your zergs are too hard to kill with 1fg really

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom