FAO Erivoss[GOA]

Thornea

Loyal Freddie
As the servers have been upgraded to top specs (acording to grab bag) and that Excalibur plainly cant handle the huge amounts of people in Mid frontier at same time, whats GOAs next step?????..

Will the Frontier be moved to its own seperate server (i.e. not shared with mainland zones)??

Will there be somekind of limit placed on server zone?? (i.e. only X amount of ppl on at a time)

Can somekind of auto boot be sorted for this?? (i.e. boot ppl when server is under load and close to crash)

TBH its not good enough having a quick response time to server crashes when the server crashes all the time..

Not sure if ppl will agree with me, but Im almost at the stage of saying reset relics to stop the zerging (although this is what the game should be all about.. i.e. fun Fullscale RvR). Itleast that way we can play the game without constant crashes..

Just my 2 cents worth..

We need somekind of failsafe preventative system in place that stops the server crashing in the 1st place.

Joxor

Fledgling Freddie
this all wouldnt have really happened if a certain realm didnt do a Alarm Clock raid....
thats all im gonan say about this.... :(

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
Joxor said:
this all wouldnt have really happened if a certain realm didnt do a Alarm Clock raid....

don't be a muppet.

It's not like this wouldnt have happened in the future. If your that bothered about the server dropping stop sending the zerg until they fix the problem.

Thornea

Loyal Freddie
Joxor said:

TBH its a technical problem that would have happend sooner or later with the huge numbers involved.. Blaming ppl wont fix the problem but turn the thread into a flame war.

I just want to be able to play a game I love is all without constant crashes

Khalen

Fledgling Freddie
Thornea said:
As the servers have been upgraded to top specs (acording to grab bag) and that Excalibur plainly cant handle the huge amounts of people in Mid frontier at same time, whats GOAs next step?????..

Will the Frontier be moved to its own seperate server (i.e. not shared with mainland zones)??

Will there be somekind of limit placed on server zone?? (i.e. only X amount of ppl on at a time)

Can somekind of auto boot be sorted for this?? (i.e. boot ppl when server is under load and close to crash)

TBH its not good enough having a quick response time to server crashes when the server crashes all the time..

Not sure if ppl will agree with me, but Im almost at the stage of saying reset relics to stop the zerging (although this is what the game should be all about.. i.e. fun Fullscale RvR). Itleast that way we can play the game without constant crashes..

Just my 2 cents worth..

We need somekind of failsafe preventative system in place that stops the server crashing in the 1st place.

Atm the mainland and the frontier can't be on separate server because there isn't a zoning part. In the recent updates about TOA they wanna put the entire frontier in a separate server. I have no idea if they wanna put all 3 realms on 1 or just split the frontiers from the mainland servers. We'll just have to wait till they come with the new RvR expansion I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom