FAO Ent and his friend in UPPLAND

Ucallme

Banned
1 thing i'd like to say to you both, Thank you

Very nice of you to let us lowbies kill you.

BTW all in group ding RR1L5 :) lvl 21

Should be more players like you about, was fun though :)

That same night we encounted fg albs, they wasn't so friendly :( saw us flee for our lives and killed our group :(

anyway /bow to you both

Ucallme Wotulike lvl 50 warrior <Retired> RR4L5
Amphrax Venom lvl 50 shadowblade RR4L1
Arrgghhh Sol lvl 21 healer

Alaria

Fledgling Freddie
I was the one with Ent, played my warden Milania ;). Grats and I am happy your group dinged RR1L5 :).

Mia :)

Ucallme

Banned
Come again :)

groups lvl 23 now, come give us more RP :D so we can be RR10 before we reach lvl 50 :D

Ucallme Wotulike lvl 50 warrior RR4L5
Amphrax Venom lvl 50 shadowblade RR4L1
Arrgghhh Sol lvl 23 healer RR1L5

Kvadi

One of Freddy's beloved
I'd like to second wot the gimp Ucallme ;) says... u guys r tops... :cheers:

You obviously know this game isn't to be taken too seriously, unlike the sad Albs who weren't content with killing us once, but had to do it a second time right after we were rezz'ed. Only remember the name of one of them (Mactheknife) but they were all chimps. :kissit:

I know who's example I'll be following in future... good luck in the game guys. :drink:

E

Ent

Hey Guys

First off i want to say sorry for ganking you all the first time round - we did not have many customers until we met you..

However we felt guilty after what we did so we thought it would only be nice :fluffle:

Have one on us guys, hope to see you again some time :cheers:

Fiver

Fledgling Freddie
Ent said:
Hey Guys

First off i want to say sorry for ganking you all the first time round - we did not have many customers until we met you..

However we felt guilty after what we did so we thought it would only be nice :fluffle:

Have one on us guys, hope to see you again some time :cheers:

Prydwen so dead that you start roleplaying in uppland ent :)?

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
Fiver said:
Prydwen so dead that you start roleplaying in uppland ent :)?
ent and mia do norty fings now :p come visit us fiver :<

Fiver

Fledgling Freddie
haarewin said:
ent and mia do norty fings now :p come visit us fiver :<

was online at prydwen a few weeks ago,but the sevs didnt wanna say hello :(

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
Fiver said:
was online at prydwen a few weeks ago,but the sevs didnt wanna say hello :(

noo :( i cant have been on at the time :( come back and say hello soon then :<

Morimdin

Banned
albs ftw. :clap: when you target a hib or mid while being a alb, it says "xx is a member of a ENEMY realm" :p kill'em before they grow bold and kill you!

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Morimdin said:
albs ftw. :clap: when you target a hib or mid while being a alb, it says "xx is a member of a ENEMY realm" :p kill'em before they grow bold and kill you!

and every time mids or hibs return the favour all of u thats playing ur lowbie alt goes "FFS! how lame whas that killing greycons!" :touch:

and killing them when they are greycons wont really discurage them from keep leveling tho.. but they WILL probably /laugh spam u when they kill u after they ding 50 :) (and yes i know that goes for all the realms)

Morimdin

Banned
Ctuchik said:
and every time mids or hibs return the favour all of u thats playing ur lowbie alt goes "FFS! how lame whas that killing greycons!" :touch:

and killing them when they are greycons wont really discurage them from keep leveling tho.. but they WILL probably /laugh spam u when they kill u after they ding 50 :) (and yes i know that goes for all the realms)
:wub:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom