FAO elkie

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
u got a temp on ya NS yet or u using rogs ??

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
:p Pa run PA run PA run :p couldnt keep a track of ya :p
u capped dex/str in temp ??

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Sean said:
:p Pa run PA run PA run :p couldnt keep a track of ya :p
u capped dex/str in temp ??

dex, stength, quick, hits, resists :), yes i know i was annoying u guys but atleast i killed all 4 or 6 of ya :p im very rusty atm

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
:p most u PA'd me for was 226 ( when i was sat ) my rog cleric with grey buffs ftw :p
PBAOE dmg/heal to unstealth ftw :D

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Sean said:
:p most u PA'd me for was 226 ( when i was sat ) my rog cleric with grey buffs ftw :p
PBAOE dmg/heal to unstealth ftw :D

lol then that sucked but heres nice screenies on buff oppenants when i pa and they are buffed

http://img161.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sshot368gp4.jpg

http://img161.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sshot349jv6.jpg

http://img403.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sshot345ss2.jpg

ps dori, as i say im rusty and i always try to be the best stealther in thid and thats what i work for :)

Alliandro

Fledgling Freddie

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Alliandro said:
tho u pa'ing my arms only 120dmg xD

plate > me xD <3 i know might seem like im acting like prick but keep warfare 4tw ! just do fucked up shit to piss people off:p

Alliandro

Fledgling Freddie
lol doesnt piss me off really its kudlanka that does .. she only attacks me when i am low on hp .. cuz thats the only way she can win... wanker:twak:

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Must say i had great fun today no work so was thid time, lol done so much crazy shit example killing 6 albs in space of 1 minute :p aye sean ;) and just having a laugh my amount of deaths is poor but heres nice screenie of some of my stats from today; + includes an hours afk for running and lunch:p

http://img346.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sshot385oe2.jpg

Toxic

Loyal Freddie
Elkie said:
temp is done has rogs in and im out kicking ass :)

nice lil ns you gots there keep up the gd work m8 look forward to more duels :)

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Toxic said:
nice lil ns you gots there keep up the gd work m8 look forward to more duels :)

been doing good work on my thid ns for 3 years atleast i thought i had;) yes duel was nice but i ran out of end was on 75% when we started duel so would like another one even thoe was draw!xD

gohan

FH is my second home
no offense ment to elkie here but imo best NS is Cxo, near impossible to kill an hes 95% unbuffed QQ

but Elkie is hard aswell :p but we all know NS's are op ;)

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
gohan said:
no offense ment to elkie here but imo best NS is Cxo, near impossible to kill an hes 95% unbuffed QQ

but Elkie is hard aswell :p but we all know NS's are op ;)

aye i give my respect to unbuffed people but with thid being atleast full of 79% buffed people (what a figure!) i go out buffed:) no offense taken i never said that i am the best i just try to be the best :p.

Toffie

Fledgling Freddie
Ns top:

1 Kudlanka(not the best equipment) but by far the most annoying ns ever he's always around when your on low hp

2 Cxo Dueled him buffed vs buffed first time I won, second was draw cause I died of poison after =/ but that was pre celerity :fluffle:

3 Elkei ... tbh after all that accusing of dorimor that he's french I must say takes on to know one cause your greatest skill is running away !!!
:sex: you're a espace artist and you kept killing my support during keep raid that's why I kept chasing you !!!

Btw... how do you like my celerity :)

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Toffie said:
Ns top:

1 Kudlanka(not the best equipment) but by far the most annoying ns ever he's always around when your on low hp

2 Cxo Dueled him buffed vs buffed first time I won, second was draw cause I died of poison after =/ but that was pre celerity :fluffle:

3 Elkei ... tbh after all that accusing of dorimor that he's french I must say takes on to know one cause your greatest skill is running away !!!
:sex: you're a espace artist and you kept killing my support during keep raid that's why I kept chasing you !!!

Btw... how do you like my celerity :)

rofl well i frapsed alot of my running away and i run away because i happen to see an armsmen chasing after me at the same time?:) i think you know me well enough to say i enjoy my 1v1's, have a fraps of you 2 chasing 3 times b4 i killed any of your support, but i must say i think its good palidans get celerity harder to kill and more fun to fight but rofl at the amount of times i did run away yesterday, about 15xD? The funniest thing yesterday was you guys all at siege, this pops into my mind; Miekus! you wna play keep style time to piss you off, which meant me killing your casters and 1 time your support?

was fun thoe :p

Toffie

Fledgling Freddie
When your killing all the caster and fragbait that are trying to take ck I see that as killing my support !!!!:fluffle: did you frap our 1 vs 1 by any chance?:sex:

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Toffie said:
When your killing all the caster and fragbait that are trying to take ck I see that as killing my support !!!!:fluffle: did you frap our 1 vs 1 by any chance?:sex:

im not talking about yesterday i believe we ddnt have any 1v1 yesterday, i have one fight from 4 months odd ago i think i still have it you popped heal pot at end and then won, was good fight.

Toffie

Fledgling Freddie
hehe pre-celerity I still had some trouble with ns mostly cause they evade my 1H like hell due to the low weaponskill but I mean did you have the fight from sunday? You attacked me once and this time you popped a healpot and I still won with 8% lol, also henningp just wouldn't give up lol he attacked me like 7 times:flame: I won 6 times but one I lost due to missing 20% health at start of fight and crazy evade rate :mad:

Toffie

Fledgling Freddie
Dorimor, good at attentionwhoring you may be
But to me your just one sad puppy

Toffie

Fledgling Freddie
Alright then how does this sound

"I have met a lot of hardboiled eggs in my time, but you're twenty minutes.”
"Oscar Wilde"

Dorimor1

Banned
That's not even your quote, and you're only saying that because you can't take dying to a BD <cry>

Toffie

Fledgling Freddie
Didn't you roll a bd cause you couldn't take that you died to everything?

And lol do you think I wrote the " Oscar Wilde" for nothing ofcourse it's not mine?

And I never have seen you solo, your always with Bonedancers

After your Goodbye post I was thinking did he really come to his senses but I guess not. On albion when someone had a problem with you, you would always talk to me and discuss it's but these days you just go... I BD I CHAIN YOU ALL Lifetaplifetaplifetap do you really think I care one bit about your bd?

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Toffie said:
Didn't you roll a bd cause you couldn't take that you died to everything?

And lol do you think I wrote the " Oscar Wilde" for nothing ofcourse it's not mine?

And I never have seen you solo, your always with Bonedancers

After your Goodbye post I was thinking did he really come to his senses but I guess not. On albion when someone had a problem with you, you would always talk to me and discuss it's but these days you just go... I BD I CHAIN YOU ALL Lifetaplifetaplifetap do you really think I care one bit about your bd?

i can just chain him on his bd when ever hes on if want :fluffle: quiet easy

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom