FAO Elendill

Ucallme

Banned
Why Rofl me coz I was pwning you and fecking Falgair comes heals you up nice play from a R11 healer with his FG.

Falgair thats 2 times you done that and I havn't added on your group at all.
Things like this FG's wonder why I add on them.

ok 'qq' over

Back to game

Amphrax/Arauddry

Septina

Part of the furniture
Why Rofl me coz I was pwning you and fecking Falgair comes heals you up nice play from a R11 healer with his FG.

ok 'qq' over

Back to game

Amphrax/Arauddry

Told em to leave you but cant control the people in my group. :/

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
It's Valgair :(
And he stood no chance versus you, you where on 100% when he was on 5%, thought id just to give him some chance!

preacherboy

Fledgling Freddie

ok 'qq' over

Back to game

Amphrax/Arauddry
Why not run with a di bot? cause your a noob anyway wont really matter?

Ucallme

Banned
It's Valgair :(
And he stood no change versus you, you where on 100% when he was on 5%, thought id just to give him some chance!

oh right so when ur group fights a lower RR group and i oooh sorry i accidently dropped dot mine on the casters.

Whats the difference?

Amphrax/Arauddry

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
yet he has still got more worthy RPs than you pip :p

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
hmm, here is me thinking you are just some random that played a warlock pre fix and a a bridge camping zergling hunter when in fact you are most skilled on all your hardmode toons

preacherboy

Fledgling Freddie
Anyway love to sit here and have a convo with you all, but wire in the blood is on:) see you all out there gimps:p might not see you tho sep cause you be in the zerg you normally run with:fluffle:

Septina

Part of the furniture
Anyway love to sit here and have a convo with you all, but wire in the blood is on:) see you all out there gimps:p might not see you tho sep cause you be in the zerg you normally run with:fluffle:

On what char? Please do tell. :) I dont even think you have the slightest clue what char i play or even what realm. ^^

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Anyway love to sit here and have a convo with you all, but wire in the blood is on:) see you all out there gimps:p might not see you tho sep cause you be in the zerg you normally run with

Why are you so mean versus Arauddry? :(

He's a nice guy!

And so are you, atleats in-game :p

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Just think he is a cock, due to is FAO threads he makes every day:p

You made quite a few back in the days you too unless I'm mistaken!

He's just gotten addicted to FH, everyone were at that stage once! :p

fenrisan

One of Freddy's beloved
Hey amp,

I know we spoke in game the other day and you automatically assumed that I hated you, something I was pleased to correct you on. You have always behave honorably in the frontiers whilst killing my thane, and I will always give you respect in return.

What does sightly annoy me is these threads, they don't solve anything, I can't imagine that they provide satisfaction for you, and it just provokes the flame war we have above.

Surely after plaing this game for sooooo long you can just say "oh well, release rebuff and rerun" you've done it god knows how many times, so does once more really make that much difference.

I'm more concerned that people here are becoming defined by everything they hate, rather than the things they enjoy. And that way the dark side lies.. :fluffle:

Ucallme

Banned
Hey amp,

I know we spoke in game the other day and you automatically assumed that I hated you, something I was pleased to correct you on. You have always behave honorably in the frontiers whilst killing my thane, and I will always give you respect in return.

What does sightly annoy me is these threads, they don't solve anything, I can't imagine that they provide satisfaction for you, and it just provokes the flame war we have above.

Surely after plaing this game for sooooo long you can just say "oh well, release rebuff and rerun" you've done it god knows how many times, so does once more really make that much difference.

I'm more concerned that people here are becoming defined by everything they hate, rather than the things they enjoy. And that way the dark side lies.. :fluffle:

So true /hug :)

But I do tend to be hasty than think about things before hand, hehe

Amphrax/Arauddry

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom