FAO Elendill

aberr

Fledgling Freddie
wtf was that? u had a 1on1 against a necro, and i stood besides you, and then u decided to hit me? didnt fight back cus i thought u were taking the piss, but u actually killed me? great ..

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
FAO ABERR

pming.jpg

Wild

One of Freddy's beloved
you must spread sum rep etc soulfly etc etc

ibtl ....

aberr

Fledgling Freddie
had no idea what his name on FH was, and it was a impulsive agressive etc etc whine thread :p

liloe

It's my birthday today!
1v1? Necro?

Lol.....these two words in conjunction don't really fit well. For me there are three types of necros.

1. Those who join RvR groups (whatever they do, zerg/8v8/small team/etc.)
2. Those who try to 1v1
3. Those who camp solo areas and kill people who duo or add there, but don't really engage other people.

Type 2 necros are the ones who deserve to get a bang in their undead face tbh :p Just add/kill right away and everything is ok.

C

Carss

what liloe said

necro is a stupid class this patch and needs nerfing into the ground, but yet every single necro out there just zergs like hell and wont move away from the bridges or towers (which they complain so much about) without atleast 3x the numbers. A necro in the hands of someone thats not a complete idiot would be a force to be reakoned with, guess we are just lucky on this server we will never have any :)

Drusus

Fledgling Freddie
I dont camp bridges, i stand outside Berks and wait.
Ask the FG's that constantly roll me all over the map.

C

Carss

Jaxxal hasnt been able to solo me once, mainly because when im one of the only mids out he insists on camping the bridge, even if i wander around at clip range he wont come and fight me and waits until he has 3 caster friends or a couple of stealthers attack me until he comes running in to "own" me. Then you usualy see him running around with a FG at 10am zerging down duos. Also partly that when hes tried hes died without scratching me at all even when getting the jump over a ridge.

You might think that with the class most resistant to magic without abilities in the game and MoC on a 30 second recast he might grow some balls, but he plays just like you kinetix, but without the DI bot.

So please stop making up stories, or are you trying to gain membership to the Manisch fanclub? If i were to say sombody owned you though it wouldn't mean a thing, you and your guild are just RP cows.

Drusus

Fledgling Freddie
I haven't got a clue who Carss is but omg rofl !
I'm guessing it might be Brite, in which case, i do come after you but you're the 1 warping around with Haste speed and Perma sprint.

Septina

Part of the furniture
I haven't got a clue who Carss is but omg rofl !
I'm guessing it might be Brite, in which case, i do come after you but you're the 1 warping around with Haste speed and Perma sprint.

Because it's not clearly stated who he is in his sig. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom