fao eclipse/Puppet and co

Eradicate

Fledgling Freddie
Anarch said:
zerg fights is fg vs fg to you ? stfu plz youre self you been adding alot in zerg fights i dont mind tbh makes it more fun. not sure if you allways in GA group thats out tho but they do and i mean do ADDALOT.

ofc soimetimes you dont add wich is nice.

We have been avoiding alot of fights where other hibs fought, we didnt walk with other groups like I have seen some opponents do.. and yes sometimes you end up in fights of multiple groups because it was very active that day.
I know other people are able to confirm we moved past alot of fights that evening.

We get adds on us alot of the times as well, do you see us make threads about it?

I personally think House of Smek is a good guild and really doesnt need that sort of accusing/ whining to prove themselves and you know that.

dopi

One of Freddy's beloved
Anarch said:
zerg fights is fg vs fg to you ? stfu plz youre self you been adding alot in zerg fights i dont mind tbh makes it more fun. .

look what you say....add in zerg fights, zergs fighst arent fair so why shouldn't we go in? hmm 2 fg mids and fg albs, hmm y lets not go in else we add a zerg fight x< lol tbh

Jjuraa

Banned
Chimaira said:
Imo make a non add law for thy server =] im sure high rrish and guild grps will follow it anyway :c

youd think so wouldnt you :D Addstrom havnt cottoned on yet though :x

edit: should probably mention this is meant in the most lighthearted way, before people shout at me

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom