Books FAO ECA, Uara, Ch3tan and others: "Dust of Dreams"

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
Multi post madness! For those of use up to date with the series, check out this blog.

Malazan Reread of the Fallen | Tor.com | Science fiction and fantasy | Blog posts

Read through it at work the other night, i liked the 2 people commenting from a newcomer and re-reader POV. Shame they're only on book 2 and if they keep doing 2 chapters a week they wont be up to date in time for book 10 :(
Also a couple of the Deadhouse gates links seem dead?

I also had a look at the re-read of the Wheel of Time books and geez it just reminded me of all the reasons I hate those books. Was gonna give the new Brandon Sanderson ones a shot but not if it means trawling through the first 10(?) again :/

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Just start at the Sanderson ones? Read a summary of the other books? Jordan did increase the pace himself before he passed, and Sanderson's kept that up.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
heh I'm going through the first 10 again now that I once more have a bookcase, but tbh I am dreading the lull. I am also dreading the split to the little tower, because imo Jordan succeeds very well in putting all the women across as a mix of kittens and argumentative geese, and irritates the living hell out of me :/

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
True, but it's worth it for Rand's struggles with his madness and the battles with the forsaken he has along the way.

SilverHood

FH is my second home
Just finished The Return of the Crimson Guard... cant wait for more :)

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
No to mention all the fun Matt has, although Perrrin's story can be very irritating at times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom