FAO: Druids with 30-38 Regrowth

V

Vegy

Could someone please tell me the Power cost of the level 30 spread heal (blue border).
Cheers

A

angara-ffs

Originally posted by Vegy
Could someone please tell me the Power cost of the level 30 spread heal (blue border).
Cheers

lots :p
No seriously, spreadheals costing a lot of power overall.
Why you ask exactly?

V

Vegy

I want the exact value from the delve, so I can compare to the level 39

A

angara-ffs

I dont know by heart, but i can heal about 5 times with my 39 spreadheal...then i am completely oom ;) Well, maybe 1 or 2 baseheals left.

Depands on what you planning to do with your char.
Dont hesitate to go:

40 reg // 36 nat (need buffbot or 2nd druid with nat in group tho)
35 nurt // 41 reg

Two common specs wich work pretty well in groups.

V

Vegy

I have the 39 spread heal, I am looking for someone with 30-38 reg so that I can get the Power cost on the delve of the 30 Spread Heal. Hence the topic and hence why I asked for this in my original post....

I have 41reg/35Nurt 202 Emp (+75 from items) +13 Regrowth and +26 power, I can cast Spread Heal 4 times and a 5th if I wait a few seconds for the power bar to tick up once.

A

angara-ffs

why 38?
There is nothing at 38 on regrowth according to the charbuilder.

V

Vegy

grr stop and think for 2 mins :p.
-Im looking for a druid with the level 30 Spread Heal.
-To have the level 30 Spread Heal you must have 30 or more Regrowth, but less that 39 regrowth.
-Are you doing this on purpose?

A

angara-ffs

on purpose :p ?
I would NEVER do such thing :(

30-38 didnt make much sense to me, so i had to ask :D

S

Solarius

From the Camelot Herald spell library:

30 Regenerating Spirits Self 3.5s/0s/0s 187 h 79 power
39 Resuscitating Spirits Self 3.5s/0s/0s 241 h 95 power

Hope this helps!

V

Vegy

Hmm, thinking of respeccing from 41reg/35nurt to 31reg/44nurt.
The 39 spread heal over heals most the time, costs alot of mana, and I never use the 41 spec heal either.
I'm not going to be turning into someones buffbot but continue to play grouped as usual and I dont want any nature because if I don't like the new spec it will only take a single line respec to rectify the mistake.
If anyone has any experience with a low regrowth in group (Specifically the level 30 Spread heal) let me know how it is for you.
Cheers.

M

mars

i dunno that much about druids but 100% rez is always nice, one of the reasons for high regspec imo, so u would loose more than just the spreadheal

O

oblivion_6

Originally posted by angara-ffs
[B
40 reg // 36 nat (need buffbot or 2nd druid with nat in group tho)
[/B]

grrrrr lol why is this spec popping up more and more?

seems to me theirs a druid revolution going on with less of you guys wanting to buff at all.

not pointing any fingers at fellow guild m8s :p

V

Vegy

I very rarely res, either other people are ressing before me or I just don't have the power (especially during fights). Most of my resses come after fights when it doesnt really matter who resses.

O

old.Zarko

Gotta comment something from your sig a little Veg:

You will lack defensive skills with not having atleast 42 in shield spec for slam (no the lvl50 LW move from behind cant be used in all situations).

R

Roo Stercogburn

The prevalence of buffbots is one of the reasons I'm taking my druid 48 regrowth, 24 nurture, 6 nature and it was a close call getting talked out of going 50 regrowth :D

I keep getting told NOOOOOO too much regrowth but I don't really care, its how I want to play my druid :)

V

Vegy

You will lack defensive skills with not having atleast 42 in shield spec for slam (no the lvl50 LW move from behind cant be used in all situations).

Wow, you are sharp.
Ever heard of an offence Hero?
You know, the equivalent of a full spec Polearmsman (Which is exactly what I am trying to copy here).
Slam is over rated, as a hybrid I rarely needed it.

[edit] Anyone who has read some of the Drenai Novels by David Gemmell will know my surname fits what I am speccing for[/edit]

P

Pempulla

Originally posted by oblivion_6
grrrrr lol why is this spec popping up more and more?

seems to me theirs a druid revolution going on with less of you guys wanting to buff at all.

not pointing any fingers at fellow guild m8s :p

Since that spec is by far the best spec of a 'driving dr00d' for a hib grp. Gives the bard a much higher chance of getting a castable mezz in and end song going, when root and not mezz (or even worse: insta mezz) is used as primary CC for a grp.

A second dr00d with nurture is pretty much a 'requirement' (if there is such a thing...) though, so nurture/regrowth dr00ds are definitely always needed as even if the grp has 10 full nurture dr00ds buff bots, it will still lack the dr00d resists. Not to mention that a 2nd dr00d with a 2nd gp and instas is a definite advantage.

O

oblivion_6

Originally posted by Vegy
[edit] Anyone who has read some of the Drenai Novels by David Gemmell will know my surname fits what I am speccing for[/edit]

should have went BM them coz u would get that flurry ting do u not? the thing that makes u attack with both blades and go nutz?

am i too tired?

plz help me .....

V

Vegy

Yea, Vegy originally started off as a blademaster but I couldn't get along with the character :/. Atleast I can level defensively for PvE with a hero :).

O

old.Zanaa

my druid is 44nurt 31regr (and was long before patch). it was a good spec and is even better now, wouldnt change it

V

Vegy

Do you have enough conc to buff everyone with str/con & dex/qui ?

O

old.Zarko

I was really not thinking of you - more the group.

There is a reason why your future hero spec aint seen in ligen much and most important: slam aint overrated.

And comparing a hero spec with armsman aint viable either - i am sure they would go slam if they could together with high polearm spec. Good thing is that heroes don't have to spec Thrust/celtic spear or Crush/slash/LW (the sharp ones would here see why slam and weap spec + polearm aint posible for an armsman).

V

Vegy

I highly doubt that not taking slam would make me gimp, an offence hero would be taking the same spot as a BM in a group, rather than a hero with 42 shield.
If I didnt have 50CS and 50LW I'd have 50Parry and 50LW/CS anyway.

O

old.Mitsu

Why gimp your hero?

The hybrid spec is popular for a reason you know...

B

boni_ofdavoid

A hero that cant slam? oh dear...

Your taking the same spot in a group as hybrid hero. Youll do the same damage, only you cant slam or guard and once people know that it wont be popular. Do you really want to tell people you cant slam or guard 10 times a day and fight this argument with each group you join?

p.s. people would laugh even more if you had 50 parry.

Users who are viewing this thread