FAO: Dragon Raid Guilds

O

old.Wildfire

Firstly; regarding the status of today's raid (bearing in mind the mids zerging HW at the moment) please contact me in-game as soon as you read this.

Secondly; as you are all well aware, posting raids on forums or other public messaging systems is a surefire way to allow your opponents to exploit your weak moments. So... could guild leaders please send an email to electric_genesis@hotmail.com stating your guild name, the DAoC names of three senior members (who can be contacted), and of course a return email address. What I'm going to do is set up a mailing list for guild leaders so that raid planning, signup etc is private.

The simple fact is that I'm too busy these days to be logged on all evening for 2-3 days a week just so that I can catch all the guild representatives concerned and ask them if they can commit to a raid or not. These forums have so far served well as we have had no relics to protect. Hopefully the raids will be able to continue, but the method for notification of dates/times and signing up etc cannot remain as it is.

E

Ekydus

I'd change your E-mail after this too. I feel the flame is strong in this one.

A

Apathy

Another option would be to create a protected forum on the guild site for organising this kind of thing. I am sure Naits would help you with it.

a.

O

old.Ramas

What I'm going to do is set up a mailing list for guild leaders so that raid planning, signup etc is private.

This already exists, talk to your guild leader ;p

It's not used much though - so not sure if it's still totally up to date.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom