FAO Deygos: RE: Albs Won't Zerg as bad with some loving...

S

StormriderX

Originally posted by deygos
also...maybe when alb's finally get some love u will see less of those army of darkness sized zergs because believe me - the majority of albs hate running around together in zergs but for now they aint got so much choice

Albs%20Don't%20Zerg%201.jpg

Albs%20Don't%20Zerg%202.jpg

:p

D

deygos

<grin> did u just try to pwn me with this post lol? have u been like, plotting...or somit on how to get me back coz i totally ripped u? ;)

deygos said...maybe when alb's finally get some love u will see less of those army of darkness sized zergs

listen stormriderA-Z forumwhore u've done it again m8 - learn to read your own posts & other peoples posts m8..... :D

NOTE the word M A Y B E, who said anything about anything? Do you seriously think albs got love from this patch or will from future patches to come? did u just expect the zerg to disappear? (LMFAO)

did u miss all the other shit about why albs might b zerging..population, emain tunnel design, albs all porting in in bunches, gimped cc etc huh? ehuh?

i'm gonna use Tyka's sig here coz it's really apt for u & a lot of people who ASSume like u - now repeat after me, read it carefully word for word

I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant

cool:

how old r u irl/mental age - do they match? :D

S

StormriderX

Originally posted by deygos
<grin> did u just try to pwn me with this post lol? have u been like, plotting...or somit on how to get me back coz i totally ripped u? ;)

listen stormriderA-Z forumwhore u've done it again m8 - learn to read your own posts & other peoples posts m8..... :D

NOTE the word M A Y B E, who said anything about anything? Do you seriously think albs got love from this patch or will from future patches to come? did u just expect the zerg to disappear? (LMFAO)

did u miss all the other shit about why albs might b zerging..population, emain tunnel design, albs all porting in in bunches, gimped cc etc huh? ehuh?

i'm gonna use Tyka's sig here coz it's really apt for u & a lot of people who ASSume like u - now repeat after me, read it carefully word for word

cool:

how old r u irl/mental age - do they match? :D

You also asked if albs enjoyed zerging in the post :p

Yes albs have higher population

Yes the game design is gimped in that emain is the most popular place

Yes they port in bunches

But the albs where running around in a bunch or 45 or so for a few hours so that would suggest a leapord can't change it's spots :eek:

D

deygos

But the albs where running around in a bunch or 45 or so for a few hours so that would suggest a leapord can't change it's spots

eh yeah i know hence the maybe :D, my only theory was if albs had some proper classes/love etc then they would choose not to zerg coz it aint no fun

you're saying they're gonna do it no matter what - lol each realm has a proportion of n00bs, idiots & good players. all of these people pay subs, no one enjoys picking up 5rpts a kill etc so what i was getting at was albs are forced to zerg, its not coz they r dumbasses or wotever, its coz (as censi said) they have to do it if they want to win...i just couldnt understand how a forum deity as gr8 as yourself could not get that :D

anyway started on alb (was there for about 2months), quit coz of crap rvr zerging mentality :D

was in vgn quit coz rvr no longer fun for me & pve pointless thx to sc & now only doing tourney coz SWG didnt hit & planetside aint hit just yet

will come back to daoc when we get rvr exp/housing

only way i see game returning to fun times is if SWG/PS/CSCZ comes out etc & all the kids piss off there ;]

btw storm m8 i was just messing with your head in the last post, not flaming you or anything lol so soz if i was a bit harsh

btw i am currently on alb getting last few bubs for my bro's pala (49)

D

deygos

lmfao wotever nova, another assumer without facts

bro has a 50 ns - hatrix. we both switched over from alb (used to share one account). not been on for about 3months now

C

censi

Albs will always zerg.

They are a bunch of cunts.

On paper they can easily make the strongest grps now.

Same old shit though. They have to many solo infs and mincers. and way to few Sorcs...

If we had the same amount of bards as they had sorcs, we would also get pwned constantly... nevermind they moaned enough to Mythic to get all these boost. but whenever we do encouter a FG of them we will kick their asses still. Pity the FG RVR game is something they will never do.

K

katt!

Originally posted by censi

you mean like how you should easily be able to kill hib dragon?

hib/exc population > hib/pry population.

D

Divinia

Originally posted by katt!

We havent tried since 1.60 came afaik.. zZzZz..

A

Arnor

Originally posted by censi
Albs will always zerg.

They are a bunch of cunts.

Same old shit though. They have to many solo infs and mincers. and way to few Sorcs...

If we had the same amount of bards as they had sorcs, we would also get pwned constantly... nevermind they moaned enough to Mythic to get all these boost. but whenever we do encouter a FG of them we will kick their asses still. Pity the FG RVR game is something they will never do.

amen and halleluja!

K

K0nah

albs got no choice but to zerg :(

big population and only 1 real place to rvr = zerg

poor game design, new rvr areas are loooong overdue, sure alot of servers aint like this, but Excal is the busiest RvR server in the world. midgard population seems fine (judging by the zergs they sometimes assemble at amg in odins) they just dont come to emain often enough

G

Gahldir

Originally posted by K0nah
albs got no choice but to zerg :(

big population and only 1 real place to rvr = zerg

poor game design, new rvr areas are loooong overdue, sure alot of servers aint like this, but Excal is the busiest RvR server in the world. midgard population seems fine (judging by the zergs they sometimes assemble at amg in odins) they just dont come to emain often enough

haha, yeah right

G

Gahldir

Originally posted by katt!

yay. gotta say a PvE encounter totally says wiether the population is good or not.

and just as a sidenote. ppl actually claim alb/excal to be the worst albs world wide. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom