This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fao Deepfried

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Castus, Mar 18, 2005.

1. Castus

Castus Can't get enough of FH

Hi just wondering seeing as your in somekind of employment by Game as to why they insist on a 1 April release for the expansion?Just curious is all.

2. Dubaxter

Dubaxter Fledgling Freddie

Just to add a little bit of spice its not even Game who is insisiting on this. Its just Game UK. The French version of Game has the correct date.

3. Gamah

Gamah Banned

Game are retarded..I hate the staff in there.

4. UndyingAngel

UndyingAngel Can't get enough of FH

tbh its the last time I will ever use game.. the bastards... ruining my weekend :E

5. Flimgoblin

Flimgoblin It's my birthday today!

probably read all the whine on here about game not knowing what daoc was ;) heh

6. PinkyPink

PinkyPink Fledgling Freddie

Well I work at Gamestation and i aint even heard we are getting it. Altho i think we are getting the deluxe pack with all expansions for the new players will be letting all my regulars know about the game to get new ppl about.

Personally ive ordered it off Play.com will just wait til it comes i guess.

Pinky

PS. Game are crap anyways hehe :p

7. old.Whoodoo

old.Whoodoo Can't get enough of FH

I know the manageress of our local Game quite well, she doesnt own a PC or game console, and has trouble sending text messages. So you can imagine what her knowledge of the gaming industry is like.

She is however, ball and chain of the area manager.